CSCS Subaru Crash

That sux

oops

I hope he fucking died during that crash to remove his fucking stupid fucking genes from the pool. How the fuck do you do that???

that’s really mature - regardless of his skill level - you realize that even F1 drivers crash too right?

Looked like alot of cars out at once and close together.

WTF is wrong with you?

[sarcasm]Well look at that bright side, at least he didn’t sideswipe the concrete barrier. Great job TMP [/sarcasm]:tup:

Yea becuase your perfect and could never do any wrong. Pro drivers crash all the time. There are so many factors that come into play here.

It looks like the haybail saved his life and potentially others. LOL @ all the idiots saying it was in the way and the guy doesn’t know how to drive. Obviously it must have happened before, other wise there would be no hay there.

You know what really saves lives?

-Not using the hot pit as a spectator area
-Requiring drivers and passengers to wear helmets
-Having sufficient runoff room
-Using proper energy absorbing barriers when runoff room is limited

In that specific instance no hay bail would have been better as it looks like he was parallel with the wall. But if I had to guess, that guy had limited experience in RHD. (purely speculation)

Thats horrible, i hope the driver is ok

If you knew the track you would know on average many cars actually come very close to the barrier when exiting that corner carrying good speed. That wall should should have been pushed much farther back. Clearly they added some kind of padding which limited the space even more.

ummmm… maybe let’s not wish death upon people… that seems… ohh… a little much??

he’s just angry becuase his audi wouldn’t stay together long enough to make it to that corner

^ OHHH SCHNAPPPP

lol typical son e thugging here

MUST PUT FLASHERS ON

lol zinggg…

Hope hes ok

aww, i was just about to order my twisty cone and i missed it :frowning: hopefully the driver is okay though!

While that sucks I have to agree with Jeremy 100%. Also whats with the no helmets. And everyone getting out of the cars rushing to the other car. That could have been way worse if people coming around didn’t react or made a mistake and hit someone.

I can only imagine the fallout that track would have if a spectator was hurt as a result. How are they allowed to stand so close?