CSCS Subaru Crash

i heard that was his buddys car too…
that sucks tho he prob understeered in to the wall its jokes how the guy with his arms hanging over the barreir didnt even flinch and the guy jumped away from the girl to save him selflol

Good too see other drivers go and help him.

it’s not racing, it’s just a casual lapping session.

i do agree with you but also giving benefit of doubt.

This was also the novice session

Anyone get pics of the car after it was rolled over? Hope no one got seriously hurt

ugh that sucks, I imagine they would rethink the hay bales after this incident

You mean when they look at the video and realize they built a ramp that almost launched a car INTO the spectator area? I remember running there at a UBRF track day and it seems like a safe enough place for spectators until you start adding ramps. Cars don’t carry that much speed entering the straight because of the tight final turn and the wall is high enough that minus a hay launching pad I don’t see how a typical street driven track day car is ever getting over that wall.

Minus the haybail he might have missed the wall entirely, at worse scraped along it a little bit. It certainly would have been a far better outcome than flipping over at speed.

Casual lapping or not, TMP is stupid for not requiring helmets.

looks like if them haybales werent there he woulda been alright

:stupid:

Yeah that wall looks a little close. Those spectators probably shouldn’t be allowed that close to the action either…

No helmets? Are you f’ing kidding me?!?

Wow :tdown:

Why was a hay bail there in the first place? Anyone who’s been to one of these knows that straight gets sketchy as it is with cars going 3-wide, etc. :meh:

I didn’t know what CSCS was, but now that I’ve found out and saw this:

http://cscs.ca/images/cscs%20-%20sailun.png

Things are making a lot more sense.

Oh, it was Canada? They apparently don’t have insurance issues up there. lol

lol

The car is offroad and not covered by the policy

The person is covered by Canadian government, which means that medical bills that are a result of this act of stupidity will be paid for none other than the Canadian tax payers.

I said it last year that this event isnt run well from a safety standpoint. I got flamed so hard for what I said.

At least for lapping there is a solid barrier between track action and spectators, In drifting spectators are soley protected by 50ft of grass.

Tax payees would pay either way if it happened or didn’t, so that makes no difference at all.

HE PROVED IT AT THE TRACK

all the cars are following each other around in a nice little train and for some reason the subaru guy goes super wide for no reason… weird.

http://b.hucken.free.fr/General_lee_le_retour/general%20lee/GeneralJump02.jpg

close TMP, reopen dunnville.

Actually I was talking about the track insurance not an auto policy.

Yeah, I’m a huge asshole who wises death upon the stupid. With that being said, I bet dude brah thought he was going to do a sweet sweet drift and understeered into the bail.

that sucks, nighmare of a track day for him, injury and death excluded, but i do like when the camera turns and the girl kinda jumps into the random guys arms outa shock.