Yikes!!! Suicidaly Early Apex.

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/BOOM!/13/wm/e48ac368-436d-4148-a0a0-05e712420b9f.htm

Holy shit, at least both of them made out… alive…

Why the fuck are they on a track w.o helmets?

retards…

comin’ in hot!

wow that was a hard impact. The driver looked like a rag doll.

:rofl:

wow thats crazy shit

Why didn’t you warn me that a beautiful Jaguar crashes?

mmmmm and S-type R[color=Black]. I had the pleasure of driving one back to Buffalo from a town a little north of Pittsburg. I really liked it. Nicely balanced, great brakes, top notch interior, and fantastic sounds from under the hood!

Sometimes I miss my old job… but not really.[/color]

why would you take a taurus to the track, anyways?

:wink:

brake pedal is on the left

IIRC (believe it or not) that was an EX F1 driver in that clip.

he must have forgot he wasnt in an F1 car

oops

i would not go on a track without a brain bucket

not all tracks require helmets, in that particular case they got lucky and didn’t bang their head on anything. I wonder if the extra weight of the helmet on their head would have changed the outcome?

serously it looks like he just forgot the brakes. I did that once at gingerman (stayed on the track, aparently I was driving like a pussy :slight_smile: ) and once at TMP hit them late didn’t stay on the track.

Mid corner… “where did my downforce go… SHIIIITTT!!!”

:word:

would want to do that?

I’m almost certain that Super Man there in the passenger’s seat managed to keep himself from hitting the roof by his sheer arm strength alone!

passanger: big smile —> frown —> “no way we’re all done” —> boom are you alright.

driver: fuck the instructer only gave me one instruction and i didn’t follow it. shiny side up.