People Getting Hit By Race Cars

These videos were posted on Montreal Street Racing by my friend Yan from AutoMotion

You have been warned both these videos are really graphic. the first is pretty nuts. the second is just… i cant describe it. this is what happens when track officials dont respect what they are suppose to do. NEVER cross the track on a green flag.

http://www.bangedup.com/Current/ShouldaLookedBehindYou.mpg

and the second very grapic and scary one
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/asujamaa/video/1977_pryce_kyalami.avi

Whoa.

I only watched the first one, but holy sh!t.

Definatly a good idea to remind people about this. It should be left up or re-posted around the time of the next track season.

I think snuff videos are awful.

Atleast you said what they were

OMG!

They are car related and I provided a warning that they are graphic. They
are a good reminder for track safety as well so that nobody gets any
ideas about climbing the pit wall for any reason at our events. I thought
some of you might want to see the videos, and I’m sorry is the topic title
of people getting hit by race cars was not a good enough description of
what you would see.

I thought the videos were interesting so I posted them, enough said.

Holy shit!!! thought the first one was bad… the 2nd one getting peged by a formula 1 car… that’s fucked!! think i’m gonna puke.

I don’t really mind when idiots kill themselves, but I absolutely hate it when they take someone else with them. I think that F1 driver’s name was Pryce. Although he ran in inferior cars, he was quite skilled and promising. It’s sad that he never got to realize his potential.

Very Interesting. Enough Said.

I never get sick at the sight of things that make other people sick, but the second video actually f*cked me up…

ehhh it’s all weaksauce, teh intraweb has desensitized me.

If you are dumb enough to run out on the track then what do you expect to happen? Survival of the fittest i say.

I thought the first video was more brutel by far. The guy in the second one definately had it coming to him whereas the guy in the first one had no clue and tried to avoid it and then go pushed into the crowd as a souvenier. Just my 1 penny

geez the music is scary enuff, i thought i would have seen something coming…but that was freaky as hell…that little nasty feeling in your stomach. BUT…that is reality and stupidity at work