Lady steals police SUV and now on a hi-speed chase

that aluminium wheel is taking a hell of a beating … damn

and cant these morons tell thats aluminium dust and not smok coming from the vehical ? fucking noobs

Lol… noobs. She is doing relatively well considering shes on a rim.

www.bugmenot.com FTW :slight_smile:

shes probably only 1/2 way thru her sex change

any real woman wouldnt last this long, her urge to cook would have made her stop and run into the nearest house to bake something

LOL! Oh my god thats so terrible.

wow.

Damn, do you see the gouges in the road?

they got the bitch

Black?

there were spike strips across the road, thats why she stopped, then they yanked her out

and its over

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

.99 CENTS

i was picturing a womanthat looked like the wife from dog the bounty hunter…or whatever that show is called. :lol:

hahaha I <3 that show… dog is the funniest mofo. Seriously, who takes a mullet of that magnitude seriously?

i wonder if she’s hot

way to get the shot behind the trees, cnn :tdown:

i mean seriously, i need to fly the rofflecopter. we’ll know her cup size and eye color when the chase is over

MA’AM
MA’AM?!??!
DO YOU WANT TO GO TO DENNY’S IF YOU GET OUT ON BAIL

YOU CAN’T HEAR ME? LET ME PARK THIS THING TACO BELL GIRL I TAKE YOU THERE

she looked like she had nice titties … she was neatly dressed, looked decently tall

but she has kids, so im sure she chewed thru her leash at home, or tore the hook out of the wall …

if i ever get married, the only words i want to hear from my wifes mouth are “would you like me to cook you something” and “what kind of sex do you want today”

otherwise just hand me and my friends beers, and pick up my socks … even if they are sticky cock socks which i havent washed since teh 6th grade

KNOW YOUR ROLL BITCH!!!

nah, you and jan will prolly just argue a lot over whose is bigger :gotme:

I just discovered that show last night… friggin awesome. One of my new favorites :slight_smile:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: