Laminate flooring hads up on some killer pricing out there

Home depot has some for .79ft-medium color
Lowes-.70ft but kind of light
Bj’s .88ft but includes padding which I guess is about .30ft alone.
Just thought I’d pass it along

damn, thats a good deal. any idea on what brand name?

I think one was hampton.The stuff at lowes looked cheap and was kind of too light.The 19.99 stuff at Bj’s seemed decent quality and had the pad which is a plus.If the other color they had there was 19 a box I probably would’ve bought every box they had.I asked at theservice desk and they said it was only for the one color as it was a slow mover.I GET 20% Off at hd so I’ll probably go with that stuff for around .62ft
Derek

Those are great prices, but have you ever tried negotiating a bulk purchase with lumber liquidators? As far as I know they are semi flexible on the prices if you are buying in qty.

They gave my father a rediculous deal to buy out the rest of one of the bamboo floors they carried 2 years ago.

I tried to buy the rest at lowes and they said an extra 10%

Good deal, I bought about 500 sq feet of the stuff from lowes a few months back, after my discount it came to be about 1.39 per square foot.

Probably the same stuff you have now for half as much…

Getting stuff with the pad already included in the floor is a good deal. That foam underlayment is 25 bucks a roll, no matter where you go.

We don’t have a Lowes around here (sad…) but I would just make sure you do a little research on the product before you buy.

My Pergo is bomb diggity, It has shrugged off multiple random rainstorms + left open patio door…

Last thing you want, is something bowing in the middle of your floor…

My wife just Pergo’d our daughter’s floor. We looked at some of the other brands, but the quality just wasn’t there.

I have BJ’s stuff in my basement - seems to be holding up well after two years.