lancaster 9/22/07 saturday

[quote=“turbociv,post:79,topic:35490"”]

who wants to run a slow bimmer for $$$.:snky:

[/quote]

psh are you kidding me? i’d smoke that thing in a race any day of the week.

ill throw down 15g’s on it

hahahahahha just kidding. i remember the one day you pulled onto center road in front of me you pulled so hard my jaw just dropped. and from what i was told your car wasnt fully set up at that point.

[quote=“turbociv,post:79,topic:35490"”]

who wants to run a slow bimmer for $$$.:snky:

[/quote]

Would this be the 11 sec’ bimmer I’ve read about??

^ dam people calm down… Ill pwn you all with my amazing slowness powaz!

Who wants to run a stock accord?

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:83,topic:35490"”]

^ dam people calm down… Ill pwn you all with my amazing slowness powaz!

Who wants to run a stock accord?

[/quote]

Not with my gas being 3.15 a gallon.I know a stock neon DOHC that will run ya.

J/K

[quote=“95xbird,post:84,topic:35490"”]

Not with my gas being 3.15 a gallon.I know a stock neon DOHC that will run ya.

J/K

[/quote]

Psh, your just scared… STOCK NEON! SIQQQ… i ran one before, DAM that thing was puling hard… I guess thats what happens with the mad tyte jdm DOHC Neon powa…

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:85,topic:35490"”]

Psh, your just scared… STOCK NEON! SIQQQ… i ran one before, DAM that thing was puling hard… I guess thats what happens with the mad tyte jdm DOHC Neon powa…

[/quote]

:word:My cousin has a neon sport with the DOHC and thinks it’s the hottest thing to hit the streets.

i know someone who thinks he has a sweet neon cause its half assed MT swapped and it has a shitty body kit, shitty wing and shitty red paintjob…earl scheib style

[quote=“95xbird,post:86,topic:35490"”]

:word:My cousin has a neon sport with the DOHC and thinks it’s the hottest thing to hit the streets.

[/quote]

They really, truly are fine pieces of machinery…

I wish i could be cool enough to own one… sigh

[quote=“cky89,post:87,topic:35490"”]

i know someone who thinks he has a sweet neon cause its half assed MT swapped and it has a shitty body kit, shitty wing and shitty red paintjob…earl scheib style

[/quote]

The question here is, is he looking for a race? If so, ill go to the track on sat and show him how REAL slow cars race… None of this fake b/s shit like some do… psh… this shit aint a game…

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:88,topic:35490"”]

They really, truly are fine pieces of machinery…

I wish i could be cool enough to own one… sigh

[/quote]

haha Is that your accord in your sig???My ex had one just like that.It was a nice ride for sure.

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:89,topic:35490"”]

The question here is, is he looking for a race? If so, ill go to the track on sat and show him how REAL slow cars race… None of this fake b/s shit like some do… psh… this shit aint a game…

[/quote]

i CRUSHED him in my basically stock civic on snows. with a system in it and 2 other people. he’s ALWAYS looking for a race. ALWAYS. he’ll break before 60 though.

[quote=“cky89,post:91,topic:35490"”]

i CRUSHED him in my basically stock civic on snows. with a system in it and 2 other people. he’s ALWAYS looking for a race. ALWAYS. he’ll break before 60 though.

[/quote]

Oh dam, thats one fast civic, is it boosted? Yea, i run snows to get all that powa down too…

WAIT… BEFORE 60? UHHH… dont you normally start at like 40? lol… roll racing ftg…

[quote=“95xbird,post:90,topic:35490"”]

haha Is that your accord in your sig???My ex had one just like that.It was a nice ride for sure.

[/quote]

Oh you know it… And yes, accords pwn all…

<<
>
>

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:92,topic:35490"”]

Oh dam, thats one fast civic, is it boosted? Yea, i run snows to get all that powa down too…

WAIT… BEFORE 60? UHHH… dont you normally start at like 40? lol… roll racing ftg…

[/quote]

his car is so fuckin ghetto rigged. you dont even want to know. it WILL break. its not it might. and it wasnt a fast civic. it was fairly slow. it was my old 90 4g4d that my friend ghetto swapped and sold to me for the cost of just the swap :smiley:

too bad that car only lasted 2 weeks before it landed upside down…

[quote=“cky89,post:94,topic:35490"”]

his car is so fuckin ghetto rigged. you dont even want to know. it WILL break. its not it might. and it wasnt a fast civic. it was fairly slow. it was my old 90 4g4d that my friend ghetto swapped and sold to me for the cost of just the swap :smiley:

too bad that car only lasted 2 weeks before it landed upside down…

[/quote]

dam you suck… You had a car that could KILL a DOHC NEON and you flipped it?

:GTFO:

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:95,topic:35490"”]

dam you suck… You had a car that could KILL a DOHC NEON and you flipped it?

:GTFO:

[/quote]

i currently own 3 cars that CAN kill a dohc neon.

and the flipping of that car came from the rod knock, that subsequently led to the motor being blown which in turn led to me and some friends tipping and rolling the car over on purpose.

[quote=“cky89,post:96,topic:35490"”]

i currently own 3 cars that CAN kill a dohc neon.

and the flipping of that car came from the rod knock, that subsequently led to the motor being blown which in turn led to me and some friends tipping and rolling the car over on purpose.

[/quote]

Ill tell you what, get all of them insured and lets go find some stock neons to pwn and then find the nearest parking lot to pull in and giddly laugh for several hours while waiting for the next stock neon to drive by… you in?

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:97,topic:35490"”]

Ill tell you what, get all of them insured and lets go find some stock neons to pwn and then find the nearest parking lot to pull in and giddly laugh for several hours while waiting for the next stock neon to drive by… you in?

[/quote]

we should just go do this with our current cars.

wow…

all of a sudden, this thread sucks.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:99,topic:35490"”]

wow…

all of a sudden, this thread sucks.

[/quote]

go to CALLOUT: CKY89 thread for the “action”