lancaster 9/22/07 saturday

you may have…around like 2AM…

and if you were in the black cammed grand prix leaving mighty tonight, i was there too, and your car sounded pretty nasty as well…

[quote=“cky89,post:100,topic:35490"”]

go to CALLOUT: CKY89 thread for the “action”

[/quote]

Who brought the mustang assholes?

Wasn’t the :bsflag:in a different thread?

wheel hop ftw!

It was a fun night not too many cars racing which allowed many passes. I got 9 passes. I was glad to use the new tires I picked up cause they made a huge difference.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:111,topic:35490"”]

started off running 10.3’s or so with a 3.2 or so 60’…i am teh suck at launching…either bogging down, or hopping like crazy…every time…

ended the night with a 2.3 60’ and a 9.72 1/8 at i think 78 or 79? i dont know…the slips are all in the car…i plan on using them to wipe my ass later…

[/quote]

we should line em up on sometime and go from a 30 roll or so. last time i was at lancaster earlier this year i went 9.5@77mph and 9.7@77mph, both w/ like a 2.5-2.6 60’. fwd ftl, granted that was the tuesday where there were like 5 spills on the track and i would always be one of the first 10 to run down the freshly cleaned track w/ no prep/rubber on it

and if you were in the black cammed grand prix leaving mighty tonight, i was there too, and your car sounded pretty nasty as well…
Yup, that was me :wiggle: :tup:

[quote=“355firebird,post:144,topic:35490"”]

It was a fun night not too many cars racing which allowed many passes. I got 9 passes. I was glad to use the new tires I picked up cause they made a huge difference.

[/quote]

Whatcha running now?

[quote=“speedped79,post:116,topic:35490"”]

which mustang was yours? i think i raced you

[/quote]

it is the 1991 white with a gray hood…had full slicks on last night…

[quote=“illusion20,post:148,topic:35490"”]

it is the 1991 white with a gray hood…had full slicks on last night…

[/quote]

did ya run the slow red 3rd gen maro?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:147,topic:35490"”]

Whatcha running now?

[/quote]

hes got some 29" slicks i forgot what brand tho

[quote=“speedped79,post:149,topic:35490"”]

did ya run the slow red 3rd gen maro?

[/quote]

…you couldn’t stay in front of me long enough to take a look…jk i had so many runs can’t really remember.

My best was 7.18@94.5 with a 1.51 60 ft wheels up. Now that I can hook I can up the shot.

pictures up:
http://www.dankollander.exposuremanager.com/g/092207_street_freak_drags&gallery_page=&gallery_all=&view=1&photo_page=1#photo_s

Thats cool as hell!!!
…that traction there is that good.

I cant believe how many fast cars got there wheels off the ground.

fucker didnt get my pic

i went 7.51 at 98mph didnt go wheels up tho lol track was real good till the end of the night with that damn burnout comp. track was shit after that but so was my car o well ill go faster next time.

[quote=“mindless,post:156,topic:35490"”]

i went 7.51 at 98mph didnt go wheels up tho lol track was real good till the end of the night with that damn burnout comp. track was shit after that but so was my car o well ill go faster next time.

[/quote]

wtf you didn’t go wheels up fag :lol:

Shoot me a PM next time you goto the track.

I gripped pretty good after the burnout competition :slight_smile:

[quote=“BigEd88,post:158,topic:35490"”]

I gripped pretty good after the burnout competition :slight_smile:

[/quote]

And what was your best run?

In general, could ANYONE get traction there? When i went there over a year ago, my stock 195 ft/lbs were just ripping the stock all seasons apart up until around 1/3 way in to the track… I find this odd, due to the fact that i can barely chirp them on the street…

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:159,topic:35490"”]

And what was your best run?

In general, could ANYONE get traction there? When i went there over a year ago, my stock 195 ft/lbs were just ripping the stock all seasons apart up until around 1/3 way in to the track… I find this odd, due to the fact that i can barely chirp them on the street…

[/quote]

Two entirely different types of surfaces.