lancaster 9/22/07 saturday

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:120,topic:35490"”]

Dam, i didnt know all you guys were so slow, what the hell? I went to Lancaster mid September last year with a stock accord and ran a 10.3 at 72 with a 3600lb automatic underpowered accord…

[/quote]

Slow?

Your 10.3 comes to 15.8 in the 1/4 where my 9.4 I ran 4 months ago comes out to 14.4.So thats a whole 1.4 faster than your car.Plus my car ran a consistant 97 mph where as you car might make 80-82 mph in the 1/4.Plus my runs were with wheel spin and 2.3-2.4 60’times.

For every tenth off the 60’ time you drop 2 tenths in your 1/4 ET.So If I can get wheel spin under control via Drag radial and knock it down to 2.0 60’s I am in the 13’s with high 8’s in the 1/8.

[quote=“95xbird,post:121,topic:35490"”]

Slow?

Your 10.3 comes to 15.8 in the 1/4 where my 9.4 I ran 4 months ago comes out to 14.4.So thats a whole 1.4 faster than your car.Plus my car ran a consistant 97 mph where as you car might make 80-82 mph in the 1/4.Plus my runs were with wheel spin and 2.3-2.4 60’times.

For every tenth off the 60’ time you drop 2 tenths in your 1/4 ET.So If I can get wheel spin under control via Drag radial and knock it down to 2.0 60’s I am in the 13’s with high 8’s in the 1/8.

[/quote]

Yea, but my cars slow as hell… Im not comparing anything to me, i was just thinking out loud that i would have figgure you would run in the 8’s or low 9’s…

And now yet another member hates me… sigh

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:122,topic:35490"”]

Yea, but my cars slow as hell… Im not comparing anything to me, i was just thinking out loud that i would have figgure you would run in the 8’s or low 9’s…

[/quote]

buy go fast parts:shrug:

[quote=“illusion20,post:115,topic:35490"”]

air was really good later on and the track held out… 1.60 sixty foot with a 7.34 with 93mph… was happy with that… i figured i would loose sixty with the 3.55 gears but guess not…also cut a .5000 light that was a first and may be last…

[/quote]

Ah you have the white fox? I cruised with you last week?

nice time :tup:

[quote=“cky89,post:123,topic:35490"”]

buy go fast parts:shrug:

[/quote]

It cant be made fast… Well, unless you spend CRAAZZZIEE money that i dont have.

[quote=“speedped79,post:113,topic:35490"”]

[/quote]

slicks? 15 second car.

:mad:broke the f**** tranny again

[quote=“Nikuk,post:126,topic:35490"”]

slicks? 15 second car.

[/quote]

so im not the only one who caught this…

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:127,topic:35490"”]

:mad:broke the f**** tranny again

[/quote]

they arent stock trannies are they?

im assuming no, which is expensive.

maybe ask layzie for an opinion on what to do to prevent this?

[quote=“cky89,post:128,topic:35490"”]

so im not the only one who caught this…

[/quote]

Oh i cough it, but it looks like 1/2 the board hates me and would like to kill me now, so i think im done commenting on peoples cars. Apparently they dont like it too much…

i dont wanna kill you…

yet?
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“cky89,post:129,topic:35490"”]

they arent stock trannies are they?

im assuming no, which is expensive.

maybe ask layzie for an opinion on what to do to prevent this?

[/quote]

they are stock whit lsd

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:122,topic:35490"”]

[/quote]

I don’t hate you.But think about it.How many Tbirds you see even breaking into the 15’s???Not many at all.I have taken my car and so far have droped 2 seconds off the 1/4 time.And that was with my first time at the track after the motor swap.I drive a 4000 lbs car and it is traping 97 mph with a mid 14 ET.That comes close to 300-310 bhp or around 250-260 rwhp through the IRS rear end…Not too bad from a car that came with 205 bhp or 165 rwhp.

My car is by no means fast.But it is quick for what it is.I love surprising some of these street Mustangs.I even had a run in with a Black 6.0 GTO on Thursday.Even though we didn’t get a good run.But the times we were floored I honestly don’t think he woulda pulled me that hard.But then again my car runs with the faster cars better from a roll.

[quote=“95xbird,post:133,topic:35490"”]

I don’t hate you.But think about it.How many Tbirds you see even breaking into the 15’s???Not many at all.I have taken my car and so far have droped 2 seconds off the 1/4 time.And that was with my first time at the track after the motor swap.I drive a 4000 lbs car and it is traping 97 mph with a mid 14 ET.That comes close to 300-310 bhp or around 250-260 rwhp through the IRS rear end…Not too bad from a car that came with 205 bhp or 165 rwhp.

My car is by no means fast.But it is quick for what it is.I love surprising some of these street Mustangs.I even had a run in with a Black 6.0 GTO on Thursday.Even though we didn’t get a good run.But the times we were floored I honestly don’t think he woulda pulled me that hard.But then again my car runs with the faster cars better from a roll.

[/quote]

I no nothing at all about them, or any mods you have. Ill keep my comments to myself from now on…

<3?

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:132,topic:35490"”]

they are stock whit lsd

[/quote]

do you think it would be cheaper to get a built transmission that could handle the power? i mean it would save time and depending on how long you plan on having the car it may be cheaper in the end to just go this way over the cheap stock replacements.

[quote=“cky89,post:135,topic:35490"”]

do you think it would be cheaper to get a built transmission that could handle the power? i mean it would save time and depending on how long you plan on having the car it may be cheaper in the end to just go this way over the cheap stock replacements.

[/quote]

yea Im goin 2 get a nice 1 now

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:136,topic:35490"”]

yea Im goin 2 get a nice 1 now

[/quote]

i gotta see this car make a pass when you get a good tranny in :tup:

Had a good time
almost won the Burnout competition…almost :frowning:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/BigEd2006/04GrandPrix/Racing/burnout.jpg

[quote=“95xbird,post:114,topic:35490"”]

You musta been spinning your ass off to trap 78 mph on a 9.7 run.I know I ran a 9.4 at 77 or so and I was spinning badly.Still a decent time though.Knock down those 60’ times and get some real numbers.What did you expect the car to run?Is it your first time on the track with it?

[/quote]

yeah there’s an in-car video of one of my runs floating around…

when i launch, the camera begins to shake violently, you can hear the car bouncing around, and you see the tach go from 3k to about 7k in a second flat…then down a bit, then back up…spinnin like a mofo…

i was really hoping to put down a low 9, maybe a 9.0 or so…but i now realize how unrealistic of a goal that is on shitty cheap street tires…

i can’t say it was a total loss tonight though, i got a lot of launching practice in that i wouldn’t have the balls and/or stupidity to try on public streets… :tup:

[quote=“Estorvito,post:114,topic:35490"”]

That BOV on that red 300z is crazy loud. 

[/quote]

hence the name brand being: “Real Fuckin’ Loud”

and it’s BOVs (plural), fyi…

:carnut

Did I see your car (90NA300ZX) at the corner of Sheridan and blvd. on Fri. night? If so, car sounds good.