Lancaster tonight?? 7/1/08

im going up tonight because its nice, i got out of work early and want to beat on my pile… sort notice but anyone else want to meet up there?

Must be nice…:hang:

ill be there next week (if its nice) trying out the new tune and to let everyone laugh at me when i tear apart my clutch even more :wink:

ill have my new bike up there testing her out tonight

jim you just never stop beating the piss out of that thing. You dont need pratice to run 11s you need:tspry:

i ran a new best 1/8th tonight

7.62 @ 92.98

fyi my 12.0 1/4th mile was with a 7.90 1/8th i believe… now all i need is weather to not work against me at NYI :slight_smile:

told ya you crybaby bitch. stop whining your car will do 11’s all day. i’m riding with you to nyi next time. we’re both gonna beat the shit out of that thing.

Best outta the new bike was a 6.49 @ 113mph so far… every pass id give it a lil more. Still gotta alot more in her. Just need a lil more seat time to get my 60ft down.

ive always ran a few tenths faster at lancaster then NYI in the 1/8. im not sure that would net you a faster time. I can see a possible 11 with improved 60ft though.

Nice! My 11.930 run was a 7.7x @ 94.x. You so have it!

what? are you justin?

here are some vids from last night…

one of my piss poor launches against the chick with the firebird

heres my 7.62 run, eventhough you cant see the time :frowning:

next run was a 7.65, you can see the time

another vid, got a cool angle here

Kryptn whats your 60’s like?

in

60’s are weak… 1.6’s right now. I havent really hammered it outta the hole yet. Every pass id give it a lil more and every pass it got faster. Still gettin a feel for this set-up so im not gunna go balls out right away. Maybe after i hit the 700 mile mark ill open it up. lol

nope im Jeff

p.s.your air horn friggin rules.

Ran a 7.6.

Alot of nice rides there. Anybody see the black vette that did about 5 run and just couldn’t do faster than 11 sec? Poor guy got smoked by a Monte z34

Dont let me catch ya asleep at a red light

you on a 08 cbr1000?