Land For Sale- 23.1 acres- Aieral Map added

just got back…It would take some clearing but the one corner would be fine I think but again you would have to look…I just brush hogged a path through it for hunting…Let me know if ya want directions or we can try to set up a time and I can take you out there…

if you could pm me directions.

pm sent

ttt

ttt…added aieral map

ttt

ttt

nice deal! I went to pine valley HS for 3 months in 8th grade, lol. This area is pretty close to the Irving thruway exit if i remember correctly.

yup…about 20-25 mins if that…nice to hear from another panther even if it was only for 3months…lol

my mom and uncle graduated from there… seems like a sweet place to have a cabin and what not. close enough to town but far enough in the boonies that no one cares what you do. lol

Bingo!! Thats why I like it…

Do you happen to have a wetland map for the area? Usually I can find one on line, but I can’t for Catt county. Do you know if it federal or state wetlands?

Thanks,
Dan

I don’t have one but I’ll look into getting one…I’m 90% sure its state wetlands…

ttt

ttt

ttt

finder fee? i might have a guy for you.

i think my brother-in-law are going to go take a drive out this weekend to see it.

depends on what/if they buy it for…lol

I’m out of town this weekend but let me know if they need anything…Thanks, Jayson