Land For Sale- 23.1 acres- Aieral Map added

Just like title says…Located in South Dayton, NY (about 30mins south of Buffalo)…Hunting land just on outside of Village…Reason selling is cause I bought it as part of a bigger plan but thats not going to work out now…Asking 15K OBO…You might be able to build a house on it in the upper front corner by st 322, but not sure…Just hunting land to me that borders two roads (865ft of road frontage on one side and 265 on other) and open pasture…Good spot for deer to bed…I saw several doe and a few different small bucks the few times I hunted there…I can get directions to whoever would like to go see it…In is the dark part on the map…Let me know…Thanks, Jay

Aieral map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=s&lat=42.357106&lon=-79.043379&zoom=18

Why cant you put a house on it?

probably either to wet or the ground has been worked to much and needs to settle.

to far for me, but sounds like some nice land

It is too wet on the part where you can and some of it is considered state wet lands…You could put a ditch in to help drain it though…

pics of some of it? more info, what county ect

so is there like trees or is this open? Off-roading crew?

is the land pretty flat or hilly? For the money it’d be cool to buy as a personal offroad park/camp site/ shooting place.

do you have any pics of intersting parts of the land or is it just flat nothingness?

edit-how much are taxes? what utilities would be easily added to the land? can you not build by law or is that just your assessment of the place?

its all flat land…it does have a four-wheeler trail through one spot already from one of the guys who owns land next door…I don’t have any pics right now but next time I head out that way I will take some…Takes were only a couple hundred if I remember correctly (wife paid them) and I don’t know what utilities would cost to add…A telephone line runs thought it already…I know about 60% is considered wet lands but the road frontage on the 285 side isn’t…Just a matter of how far back you can build…It is in Catturargus county…There are trees (I used some for hanging stands) and tall grass/brush on the rest…Let me know if you have any other questions…Thanks…

my dads interested in it, ill forward him the info

edit- nvm i tried to attach an aerial pic i found on mapquest but i suck.

Ok, Thanks!!

I tried to but didn’t let me either…

did he get info?? any questions??

Price drop- 12.5K…Need to pay off some bills…ttt

ttt

can you build a shanty on it? would you take 10k?

You have to watch out for water, but I guess you could build a small shack there.

Be careful about what you do to wetlands.
The DEC will come down on you like a ton of bricks if you change it.
Tree huggers.:cjerk:

You could clear out the front corner for one I think but you’d have to go look at it…I’m going out in about an hour to walk it so I’ll take a look…

The lowest I can go is 12K…Thanks, Jay

word, let me know. I might be able to do 11 maybe 12.