Landscaper help needed!!!!

i like the wildflower idea!!! that would do it in good!!!

drop it off at brians

Cool bring em over so I can get this done…after it is cut down I bet with a few people the roots wont be that bad. I know then I was doing it by myself I got nowhere fast. about the pipes I want to rip them out and rebuild the wall just for that one part.

It’s like you have been looking inside my house… hahahaha

Don’t skimp on the landscape fabric. Weeds will come right through the cheap shit.

ya…go with some good shit…it will be expensive…but hey…u wont pulll weeds for a long time

maybe she has :stalker: :smiley:

I tried that fabric shit, it does not work. I put 2 layers down and still have tons of weeds.

The roundup works, but it has to be almost full strength to kill anything.

i like how the rusty pipes hold up the wall.

cut that hill in the back out and just make it look like your house is in a box.

put in a rockclimbing wall!

for the walls try versa lock walls …they are heavy as hell but they wont fall down …they weigh 76 pounds a piece

and will cost him an arm and a leg to do!!! hes looking for a decent way out…not for a shit load of money

u used fabric…they sell different kinds…get the real plastic shit…nothing will grow through

the best stuff goes by the name of DEWITT. that won’t let the weeds come up through it. BUT they will still grow on top of it.

and your not using the good roundup. the goodstuff only needs mixed at 1oz to 1gal.

I would offer to help but my belly keeps getting in the way… sorry.

hahaha no, just married :wink:

They’re all the same

versa lock isnt that expensive pending on how much u need …they are just heavy as hell and suck to try and cut

bullshit, they’re exspensive.

yeah they are. my husband used to do landscaping a long time ago and has done some beautiful work…but it’s the upkeep that he hates…therefore he moved into flooring…lol…the versalock is expensive but if you have the cash it’s worth it, it lasts…and looks nice…

That bush needs trimmed :kekegay:

i try to discourage customers from them, cause i hate putting them in.