Langan VW /Jeep Closing?

So i good friend of mine who works at a local dealership (NOT LANGAN) told me they received a memo today that Langan in Schenectady is closing at months end? Anyone else heard this??? Is it true??? I know Langan has been there forever. I mean going back to when my grandmother was a title clerk when the place was called Marsh Hallmans.

From what I gather it’s temporarily closing for a facility update.

Ahh thats explains it

MOAR PORSCHE!!!

I heard it was closing permanently, but it could be false info.

Heard the new location is down on Cordell road. Always see a lot of german rides in a drive way down that way.

THis is what i was told too but IDK trying to get some info. I know crazybrew works there.

Only time brew opens his mouth is for a dick , he won’t say anything about this …

WOW John Really hahaha

from what brew told me, chrysler jeep is gone from that location but vw is staying. but that was on saturday and the deal just happened so anything could change.

porsche went to nemer in C.P. ?

New country !!! Not nemer

Chrysler and Jeep are history and look for this VW to take over the upstate VW market, through hook or crook. It’ll be one hell of a facility when complete.

Jeeps suck and you guys are all ni99ers.

/pjb

waits for Brew to confirm these rumors, since he actually works for Langan LOL

Its not a rumor, its just the fact. Welcome NJ / Saratoga style marketing to Schenectady…

Who buys American cars anymore anyways…

No need to support the economy, our country is in good shape.

I know right , says the guido in a bimmer lol

had a feeling about doors closing months ago… best of luck to anyone that works there.

Shut you whore mouth and give me a massage.