Langan VW /Jeep Closing?

Anyone remember the name/owner of the new dealership going up in Clifton Park? I can remember for the life of me who it was again :ponder

it’s Zappone who will own the new dodge chysler jeep store in CP. should be open in late April.

Langna/New owner did not “lose” the franchise due to Zappone. He decided to release the rights in the Schenectady area due to not wanting to add Dodge/ram to the store and building them a full facility to do so. The region in CP is seperate from the one for Schenectady. goldstein chysler jeep in latham and saratoga dodge Chrysler jeep are going to get effect from this new store more then the Schenectady location would of been.

does common sense really not get put into the equation for some peoples posts?

Who cares honestly? 99% of the people on here don’t own a Chrysler or jeep. Or even a American car.

I am the 1%. When the Eclipse blows up the pt cruiser gets me around.

Jeep stealership in my backyard!! Nice!

What?

Those werent correct sentences? Not understanding what your asking.

I’m trying to say why does it matter that langan Chrysler jeep is closing… Not like everyone on here is lining up to buy a jeep or Chrysler for them. Or driving by drooling at the wranglers and compass’ along central.

Agreed the new Wranglers are ugly, but I like the new Cherokees, I do think its retarded that have 12 different names for basically the same vehicle, but. I was saying what because there are quite a few people on here with American cars, yes mostly GM but a few Chryslers!

I think the sarcasm was missed and people are forgetting that John owns a Jeep.

Sbardy doesn’t own a Jeep…its a 5000lb paper weight