laptop small parts

well, i have an old toshiba satellite lead sled P4 laptop and i upgraded to an HP but someone in need that i know could sure use my toshiba and i want to give it to them. i removed the hard drive to extract data with my external case b/c it was quicker than trying to get it online with my wireless network. i lost the fuckin’ screws for the hard drive caddy… anyone wanna help me out, or know the best place to source some of these tiny little bastards?
thanks guys
-Zac

i have a older one, what the model on your i might have close to the same one

http://www.geocities.com/eureka/suite/7183/1905S277Toshiba.gif

one of these big bastards

you could always use screws from somewhere else on the laptop. They typically use 3 types of screws.

I’m sure you’ll find a few that you can move around

well, the laptop has been apart once to replace the fan. the last three screws that hold the fan in are the last three that come out of the chassis, so there have been a few key omissions thus far. i’m waiting to get a copy of an OS so i can make it work and see if it’ll live before i really dig into making it stay together.

I’ve got an older satellite that the screenn hasnt worked for years. Be nice to get working again. I’m not sure if it needs a backlight or the connection between the screen and the backlight

ebay.com for laptop parts… lots of goodies. toshiba’s are a project to take apart so allot your entire dining room table and an afternoon for most repairs.

they have the screws i need for $4, and $10 shipping… bastards…

i just bought a new satellite i hope they work good for the screws maybe radioshack or valu?