Last day at work......

Before vacation starts:cool:
Wife and i are going on a cruise to celebrate our 30TH wedding anniversary. Plan on enjoying a few:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Damn!

Happy anniversary!

30 years! You sir are a trooper. Congrats… but you know what that means:

30th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Traditional Anniversary Gift: Pearl
Modern Anniversary Gift: Diamond

congrats have fun on cruise

Congrats Dave!

Congrats on 30 years. Have a good time. Vacations with my wife are by far my favorite times of the year.

Damn you must be old :eek:

j/k have a nice trip and congrats!

no shit, vacations with your wife are my favorite time of the year also. :D:D:D:D:D

I have been married for 9 years and it seems like a lifetime already, how in the fuck do you make it to 30? Good luck and enjoy the cruise :beer:

Congrats…today is my last day at work before my vacation too (all inclusive to Riviera Maya)…me and my wife are celebrating out 1st anniversary (we are not even 30 years old yet…haha)

Congrats! Where are you cruising?

:doh: What was I thinking, this is Pittspeed. I should have known someone would say that :rofl:

x2

hahahahaha

Happy anniversary! 10 years + here!

Damn Brian, you must be old too! LOL
Thanks guys
Going to miami-nassau-key west, and somewhere else i can’t remember right now.
Congrats Bics…have fun and come up for air and a beer once in a while…hehe
dyingwish…she got the diamond anniversary band 2 years ago, so i don’t have to worry about that. The cruise is the gift.
Congrats on 9 years Max…how did i make it to 30…fuck i don’t know. :confused:

Actually, i do know. I don’t let the little shit upset me, and we never fight about money. (i always said “how can you fight about that which you do not have?”). Never go to bed mad at each other. Also, it helps if your wife shares your interests, at least somewhat. My wife knows more about cars than a lot of guys i know, and doesn’t mind me buying and selling and working on them(85 vehicles so far). She also enjoyed drag racing, and used to race with me when i ran at (what used to be) Keystone. That helps.

We hit 10 years this year also. Congratulations to you and your wife - that’s something to be proud of. And you’re way past the national average!

Congrats! Enjoy the cruise. Dom and I just celebrated our first earlier this month.

have fun Dave!

whoops 11 years + & 20 as a couple!we just started youg! I have a 21 year old daughter!

Should introduce her to my 21 YO son. He’s a good kid, nothing like me thats for sure.:hahano: