Last night racing Continued

Jay absolutley basterdized the AWD.

1320 practically sweeped the whole session,
except for the run against the Twin Turbo 331 Mustang:cool:
rod spun 1st 2nd 3rd ( caught up ) @ 3rd shifted 4th and was dead even with rob a fender behind, the coolest race i have ever witnessed :bigok:

quik and Rob ( dappie99) ran from a roll at 36mph and the bike was ahead,
but the mustang was indeed at 140mph with no more gear to go.
The mustang bouncing off the rev limiter was priceless and a good show no doubt :beer:

why you starting shit with awd. you know how it went

the mustang will nevAr lose and awd owns jOO!

I forgot BILL didnt get any Kayaks and was bitching about it :rofl:

im just glad i was pulling out enough timing at full boost @ 6400 while it was bouncing around 140mph…i’ve never let it bounce off the rev limiter like that b4 but i was tryin to keep it close between quik and i…that was still fun and i def wanna run him at the track with my m/t Et streets…lil more boost and a good launch and i think i can hang with him no prob…thanks to quik for actually runnin…that was fun

no problem rob, to bad the track wont let a car and bike run. but ill be up for it maybe by then ill have somehting to hit 9s

i meant like at pittspeed track rental day next year if u still got the bike…just maybe we’ll race

[QUOTE=Shaggy]Jay absolutley basterdized the AWD. [QUOTE]

:bsflag: that’s not what i saw :love:

ill have that bike for some time as long as i dont get killed before then

Jay (blue) I wanted to ask you were you on the throttle when we were on the way to the spot when I downshifted. it seemed like you were if you were we were dead even…that would be cool to know what my car might do with traction

stupid question, we all know he was actually on the brake :wtcslap:

get 2 more gears :asshole:

yea he needs t56

Caught up? I bogged real bad off the launch. I launched then i must not have feathered the gas good enough and My rpms dropped to like 1500… so i really didnt get a holeshot on him. Eiether way it was a close race. I thought for sure he was gonna pull mad top end on me.

• > 4spd

:smiley:

i didnt exactly word that right :rofl:

kinda hard to pull top end on anyone when ur still spinning sideways :tounge:

:x:

5th gear in throttle

I was just coasting with some boost

edit: you’ll hear my blower at half throttle, only real way to tell if im on it, is from behind if you hear my exhaust :frowning: