Last night rap-up

Well plans were to be out by 1000 but that that didn’t happen so got out about 1100. So me and Lee86GT were to race him all motor and me on the spray started out with a good launch so I got him by a half car right out of the hole and that was it the whole way down the straight neither car pulled
so I get my bottle filled next time for free:beer: we raced back both on spray this time and his walked me the whole way but all in all a good night The rousch raced lee ,both on spray, and lee put 3-4 cars on him and and the rousch also raced tommy’s slower nove and won by 1/2 to 3/4 car.Lee also raced the burgandy mustang with the yellow hood and put three car on him .but when the burgandy mustang get a little bigger jets in the carb and some good rubber and the bottle on that’ll be a different story.Like I said though a good night and if you weren’t there oh you missed some good racing.:mullet::burnout:

thanks for the call bitch,i was out till 11 or 1130,seen lee going his home way ,so i went h0me!

:cool:

shit didn’t go down till 2:00 everyone was just hanging out in the parking lot so I thought nothing was gonna go down

so a 414CI motor is adog?

who would of thought a carb’d motor being so horrible, told you guys they belong on lawnmowers

:blah: :blah: :blah:
have fun at work tomorrow!:hsdance: