Lawn Jobs

joey has a decent lawn , actually not the lawn shit on the civic .really drop trow and drop a nasty shit on the roof of the k/20

haha

I figured you’d come on here and blow it up…
I techincally did nothing, I was along in the car for a ride, you say it like I was driving. So fuck you. You seem like the type that would do that to my lawn(my lawn job was done first) and I STILL think you were with Raucci when he did it because I didn’t invite you guys over ONE night. Talk about immature.
Chuck’s car did NOTHING to the lawn anyways, I drove past a day later curious as to why you got really bent out of shape.
Your fucking lawn did/does NOT need grass seed, it simply had imprints of tires and are probably gone now, as Chuck went over it at ~5mph. My lawn however, is FUCKED. Two 6in. wide and about 20-22 inches long of lawn gone as well as other little spots where the e-brake from his Civic dragged some grass up.

The lawn job I got was COMPLETELY UN-CALLED FOR, and word was you were in on it. I apologized, you didn’t want any part of it and continued to pout so whatever.

Oh and John, if you really are thinking of doing anything of the sort of fucking with my dad’s property when you have no part in what has happened. Just remember where he works and what you’ve typed here…
Raucci should have been smarter than that too, as he’s on probation and vandalism probably won’t go over too well with the PD and/or probation officer…

oh joey stop its all jokes jesus christ ,

anyway its just poop

No, it’s not jokes. I’m pretty serious right now because Chris acted like “oh it’s no big deal, all I wanted to know was who did it” and that it was done. But feels the need to bring it on here…

I didn’t plan on going to your house that night, I was at somebody elses house drinking heavily.

And it did ruin my grass, it may not look like it but you dumbasses drove over the same spot that someone else did a few weeks ago and was just starting to return to normal. From the road it may look ok, but if you look up close the car sunk down a good bit and made some nice tracks across the grass. It’s spring, the ground is soft. Either way my father isn’t very happy about it, and i wouldn’t be either if I owned the property.

Text messaging me an apology doesn’t mean shit. Apologies don’t mean shit to me, it’s almost like an excuse for doing something wrong just so you can do it again.

“Oh, I dented your car. Sorry.”

Public forum, I feel the need to share with the rest of the car community the immaturity of some members here. Deal with it.

Poop washes off though.

ya know im not doin shit to your lawn or your shit ,i get along with ya and ill leave it at that …your dad did nothing to me so why would i got there also …

:lol:hug Calm down, we’re cool.

Ive said this many times and i’ll say it again… vandalism is NOT the answer.

Growing up i’ve never gotten the vibe to damage anybody else’s property or possessions. It’s just not right. Confront the person face to face, beat the living shit out of them, and have a beer over it afterwords. Simple and effective, nothing gets damaged, and well… everybody likes a good beer. :slight_smile:

If this was just some random person again I wouldn’t have said anything, but the fact that it was a fellow “enthusiast” that did this in front of my own eyes is what made me want to share the story with everyone else. I find it funny in a way. lol

You come on here and post like you’re some 30 yr old and completely mature. Which is 100% not the case. You do the same immature shit, if not more immature.
So calm down, you’re not fooling anyone.

Explain the “immature shit” that I do.

Facts baby, facts.

Well, drinking & driving isn’t the most mature/smart thing to do. Don’t even deny it because you have done it, and not just a couple times. And your little megaphone isn’t exactly mature either…

:):poke

Oh come on, everybody loves the megaphone :’(

http://www.jmorganmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/man-with-megaphone.gif

yo what about the old man’s ( not your dads chris) house? the old bag!

wat?

The guy you clowns were throwing chlorine bombs at? :rofl

we never did lol.