Laws are there to protect who breaks them.

Prove me wrong.

Do pay attention to the part where NYPD once chase one down, the guy hit a speed bump and dies and the department was sued for 12mil.

So their solution is to do nothing, but simply ask people to rat them out. [CASE CLOSED]…:rofl

[ame]http://vimeo.com/40321226[/ame]

saw a chase in the bronx last week, guy was on a supermoto or motard or whatever booking it down 188th going probably 50mph or so with two NYPD on his ass, plenty of pedestrians everywhere on a small street where people normally go 20-30. i don’t know how they’re going to solve the problem but chasing people through the streets of the city certainly isn’t it

Im not gonna lie that looks ridiculously fun:rofl

Was the victims family awarded the $12 Million or was it thrown out since he was killed committing a felony?

I agree with the NYPD’s approach in this case, it’s grass roots and gets the neighborhoods themselves involved to help catch these retards. It shouldn’t be a problem since there’s nothing more annoying than a dirtbike whipping down the street at 80mph where your kids play.

It was def thrown out of court immediately. I’m sure they just put it in the vid to get people going.

I agree with all of that though. Best approach they can take.

how is that even fun after like the first 3 days hahah