Apparently folks don't learn....

Few bikes hauling ass westbound in front of my shop about 10 minutes ago. Cops chasing. Apparently some folks have learning deficiencies.

in for the newspaper article

seriously. when are the cops gonna learn to stop chasing people cause its dangerous? i had to do almost 140 last night to shake a town cop. fucking annoying.

Sorry, I had to pee soooooooo bad!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBLvzPifNLO6tGC8SQt9zQlLb3eT63zbqn8vX7F7ze0QeEMFDb

Can’t stop. Won’t stop.

https://youtu.be/SPlQpGeTbIE

I was doing 40(45 limit) past your shop last night. There is an over abundance of law enforcement in that area. Only an idiot would do anything wrong in that immediate area.

lol WTF! Nice video.

It’s S&R cruise night.

There was a lot of bikes flying around last night. Cops everywhere out in Lancaster but Josh brought up a good point, it was S&R night.

Is everyone ok?!?!

I decided to do a wheelie next to a cop and hold it all the way down walden… through a red light and onto the 90. It was when I was getting off the 290 at the blvd. that my bike came down with the front tire hitting a pothole. It threw me off the bike and made the bike go flipping in the air hitting a driver in the back of the head in a miata. But I’m ok.

^^ LOL. Sounds like something that idiot who posted on here after running from the cops would say.

I hope they died.

Seriously.

lets make a sport of it, paint ball guns or tack strips.

Forgot to mention. After decapitating the miata driver and me being ok, My buddy pulled up before the cops who were chasing me caught up. I hooped on his bike and we raced off running from the cops again. Its good though. I made it home safe.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Ummm thought for the Government and for Bike manufactures. Since when a person passes away from running from the cops, they loose out on a potential buyer for a new bike. As for cops, they are not suppose to chase motorcycles, but still do for a bit. why dont they come up with a system that is installed on all bikes and when someone runs from the cops, the cop is equiped with a device that sends a signal to the bike and slows it down to which they cant run. Obviously cutting the power can cause a problem on a bike when moving at an excessive amount of speed.

a) people will bitch about governement control
b) its a sport bike that needs to be light and adds crap to the bike that is unneeded for legit track riders
c) cars run too so they should have this too
d) stop watching 2 fast 2 furious

:bigtup:

I understand the added weight, and I understand cars as well. Reason I say a bike is because of how quick they can take off and leave a car behind. A cop car will generally stay with most regular cars. A regular bike will smoke a cop car.

I know fast and furious has something like this in it, but Honestly it would be much safer for those riding and those put in the middle of a situation like that. Its not always the person riding who can decide to have it or not. Its more for the people its affecting around them. As for track situations, well remove the box/unit. Attach a code in the unit that gives a signal of when it was pulled out and or replaced due to inspection reasons. Any random person can take the box out but if it reads when it was taken out and replaced. youd find people trying to cheat the system.

edit: Will it happen, Not anytime soon. Unless we are talking the future like some of those movies where the cars ride on a track and drive to the destination for you. If a cop is to pull you over, the automobile does the pulling over for you. lol Cant remember the movie I saw that in.