Leafs vs Sens *Tonight*

So what are your predictions for tonight?

Leafs 2-1?

sens 5-3

Looking forward to this one…not a clue who might take it.

Hopefully with Wellwood and Bell back they might do it.

4-2 Leafs

Sens 9-1

lol

Actually theres nothing funny about 9-1 !! and Im the biggest leafs fan… we (TO) cant beat a 1-7 Atlanta or a 1-7 run in Washington, how the fuck you expect them to beat a 12-1 team in Ottawa???

Yes Wellwood and Bell are in the lineup tonight, Bell whatever, Wellwood good news for the near future, hopefully he will get the PP going which in result will win us a few games.

But for tonights game he will see very little ice time so dont expect him to change the results…

6-2 Sens… sorry I’m being realistic… (reverse psychology FTW)

19-1 including the pre-season

im wearing my sundin shirt today and i still dont expect the leafs to beat the odds

Wellwood is probably going to break something tonight.

On a more serious note though, who the hell is Wellwood and Bell? I’ve been hearing so much about them… are they like some superstar players or something? Are we going to beat ottawa cause of those guys?

LOL oh shit thats soo funny cause its soo damn true!!

Wellwood is a great player if he would stay healthy, reminds me of a Doug Gilmour, he is a strong asset to the Leafs but not on the side lines, same goes for Mr. Coaliavacaloooo (like I care to spell his name) another so called great defenseman who cant play 2 games without injuring himself.

Bell… no fucking Idea.

3-1 sens

5-0 sens… you guys actually think the leafs will score on the sens?? lol Toronto would support the leafs if it was staffed with farm animals I think.

Sheep.

If the Leafs win, all your moms owe me BJs

Good ones, not like Mark’s mom.

Im goin with this

3-2 and the Leafs get empty netter= 4-2

Heatley will own the leafs as usual tho, get that useless Woznieski to cross check him in the face

Someone better take out heatley tonight… maybe a cheap shot or something… if not, the leafs are going to get killed.

You don’t really need to be Negrodamus to know that Sens are gonna win tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone better take out every Sen’s player and the Sen’s farm team if they even want a chance

leafs are gonna get owned tonight, 7-2 its gonna be embarassing, leafs arent even in the same league, they’re a bunch of bums.

leafs looked good against montreal

ill take them tonight