Leaving the Nissan Family

Yeah, so even though I havn’t driven it in nearly 2 years, I was the proud owner of a 1985 300ZX. Some of you may have seen back at a few meets in 2005 when I joined.

Anyways, after a few years of having it sit in a garage because I couldn’t afford 2 cars and a kid, I decided to sell it. Took a deposit on it last week and now just waiting for the rest of the money.

Now I drive a Mazda 3! LOL.

BUT, I will return. In 2 years with lower insurance and more earnings, I’ll be looking at buying a new “fun” car.

You can take a man out of a Nissan, but you can’t take the Nissan out of a man. I look forward to being the only person on the Mazda boards who knows anything about wheel fitment, haha.

Mazda 3? WHy!!! lol We will see ya in 2 years. Arnt the Altimas in the same price range?

New, yes, there is some price overlap.

I’ve always liked Mazda3 as a compact car, and I found a used one fully loaded with leather for a good price so I jumped on it. It’s lowered and has some pretty good tires on it, enjoying it a lot, but losing RWD and turbo…well…it is what it is.

I still have my NECC stickers though, should I put them on the 3? haha.

Sorry to hear that you left Nissan to drive a Ford…I mean Mazda. :slight_smile:
I hate to say it but The Mazda 3 is a nice car. I have a friend that owns one and loves it. Drives nice and handles good too. Hope to see you back to Nissan sometime.

i would take a mazda 3 over a sentra any day of the week! i have driven both and like the mazda better! it would have to be a mazda 3 sport though!

/rant Wtf is with that fucking saying… Everyone is saying it these days. It’s annoying. /rant

I agree 100%. My parents have a mazda 3 and its such a nice ride. Im looking at getting one right away here.

Not to mention that the mazda 3’s look 500 times better…the new sentra’s are the ugliest looking heaps i have ever seen…the only nissan car i don’t agree with the styling of…i would rather drive a versa hatch then a sentra way more pimp

???
That would also mean you hate the Altima’s and Maxima’s as the cars all pretty much look the same exterior wise…except the tail lights and front grill and wheels… the front ends and sides all look the same.

The new sentra looks like the offspring of a CTS and a minivan. Then shrunk in the wash. and don’t they have solid rear axles?

New Altimas look super nice though, especially the coupes.

Each their own I guess. Almost everyone I have talked to (non Nissan enthusiasts) mistake my 07’ Spec V for a Altima. I have actually yet have some one say “hey thats the new Sentra”, I get “That’s a nice Altima”. Hahaha.

Anyways. Sorry to get off topic on your thrd. Good luck. The Mazda 3 is still a great car.