lend me your engine for my drift season

Hey guys I need an engine for my car and the drift season is quickly approaching.

Now I can’t promise that you will get it back with all the ring lands intact but any help would be much appreciated.

But please people no SR’s I don’t want that shit.

Thanks guys!

only if you promise it would be ‘ballin’. oh and does your gf have a drift car also?

i have an RB short block, if you can get a head i’ll lend you mk.

You, sir, just made it onto my ‘awesome list.’ Thanks for the laugh.

^lol

wtf is this yet another joke?how about you buy one for a couple hundred bucks i vote=ban

i have 3 rb26s with internal work done and a 1200hp built 2jz laying around the shop if you want to borrow one by all means

hahah this is too much,

i got a freightliner motor well over 1000ft lbs

I got an Sr20 with t28, frontmount set up with modded internals for you.

=) P.M is the key.

Free if you pick up ?>.>

the guy said no crap Srs… beggers are choosers in 09.

Well if he doesn’t want the sr20 then I’ll have it. In fact if u install it in my heap i’ll rent or lease it from you over.

Well, if you want I’ll lend you my car for the season… it’s got coils and a vlsd and a ka-e. PM is key.

Take a joke kollo I have more worth here than you

I vote = ban

it was a joke that i said i only get serious about that for new comers lol

hell instead of borrowing il trade u.

il give u 10$ + a pair of dirty socks and a number to a disease free hooker… deal?

honestly i think u should be throwing some cash on top because that number is golden! but im a nice guy so il take just the motor

I will take the 2jz when can I pick up?

I already picked it up.

Too slow junior!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whatup Bobby :wink:

What’s up samson lol. Been a while since I posted on here figured I would make it a good one lol.

But I really don’t have a motor so this is only half a joke lol.

i’m done on the rb26.pm me fastback240

i need to borrow one to.but a kade and 5spd tranny.will pay to borrow.