Need A Favour

Hey guys, i need a favour from one of you, preferably with a closer to stock (engine and body wise) car.

I MAY need a car to do my performance driving school with. The dates are April 27 (in class only) 28 and 29. So two days of lapping. I need a car to borrow and I’m willing to pay 200$ to use your car + any incurred things such as tires, fuel etc. I can even bring my own brake pads if you want. My only concern is if my car isn’t done, or if i cant find a different set of wheels and tires I need to use someone elses car.

So if your car is ready and you’re not to overprotective of it you could make a few bucks by lending it out, i know trust is a big concern but its the fabi track, literally nothing cam happen on fabi unlike nelson where there is that wall, and since an instructor is in the car at all times he really makes sure you stay on top of things. Anyways, if any of you could hook me up i’d really appreciate it!!

So if you have any 17 or 18" wheels with decent rubber on them and you wouldn’t mind loosing some tread i’d love to borrow them or if you have a whole car i’d love to borrow it, i’ll toss different amounts of money depending on the situation obviously

Thanks again guys

I can get you a stock Sentra… automatic though. :stuck_out_tongue:

needs to be 5spd

dont you have 2 skylines?

:wink:

One is shoe-horned into Overdrive, the other will be gone by then…
Sorry :oops:

lol
I have an mr2 you can -keep- for 200 bucks.

I question its trackworthiness, however.

if my car is still running right and i have the breaks and tires done by then i may be willing to lend it to you.

awesome dude thanks so much!

if you have 300zx calipers i can give you hawk HP+ pads almost brand new

nope regular, s13’s, anyways i have to go threw my schedual and make sure i dont need a car, anyways ill keep you updated, No promases though

How’re the D2s treating you? Everything still alright?

what about a stock 5spd corolla? hah… im serious though

If you can’t find anyone else, I might be able to lend you my S13. I would ask that you use your own tires, brakes and fuel though since I’m such a poor ass lol. The catch is, the car would prolly need a better condition KA24E or the timing chain replaced (people are telling me a motor swap is easier). Its making a ton of noise and I’m 100% sure that it would snap or dig through my motor at the track. So yea, if no one else comes through and MSSC and you have time, you can fix my car and use it lol.

Oh, and the car is stock motor wise except for the exhaust. It has Tein Flex coilovers and Cusco TC rods for suspension. I would also hope you would take reponsibility if you broke something else on my car. Right? Like I said, I’m a poor ass lol.

Yea i would most def take responsibility dude. ill try my best to get’r done for you but im still working hard on my car. i’ll let you know dude

thanks guys i really appreciate it!

you can have mine if it gets fixed before yours haha, i got 300zx brakes in front stock in rear. you know what i got in there…