Lenny "Nails" Dykstra life after baseball

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_8558

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4084962

Did anyone see this? :mamoru:

I read that whole thing yesterday. What POS he is.

All welcome the future Kenny Powers.

holy shit cliffs i started reading and it never ends
fuck

Haha, my thoughts as well.

The funniest part is how he talks like a rapper.

wow, just read all that… what a scumbag

That first link I read a month or so ago. it’s pricelessly funny!

ok some of us want CLIFFS

:picard:

ex baseball player dude scams a million people, including his family, asks like a baller stock market guru/magazine publisher, it’s actually all a facade, he doesn’t acknowledge any of it/ insists he’s in the right for everything.

He also bought Gretzkys old house for 18 million and tried flipping it… instead he’s going to lose a ton of money on it because he used it as collateral for a bunch of unpaid loans.

He still drives a Phantom and Mayback though.

Great articles, what a piece of trash he is though.

bump

When i saw this bumped I was expecting him to be dead.

HAHA.

NEW YORK – Lenny Dykstra, the former star center fielder for the New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, court records show.

Dykstra, 46, has no more than $50,000 in assets and between $10 million and $50 million in liabilities, according to a petition filed Tuesday with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California.

LOL wow but you know damn well he has it hidden very well somewhere.100lbs of gold is about 1.5 mil and smaller then a shoebox.Just sayin’

i remember when they were pimping him a while back about being a financial guru, then he began to speak. i think a lot of people lost credibility then and i’m glad he’s been exposed for who he really is; a few pegs ahead of a primate.

That’s another thing that irks me,these people with no experience in financials or people with these business Ideas that you know are going to go belly up get backed by people all day.On the other hand I have an incredible track record and can’t even get someone to talk to me about backing my projects and mine are All backed by solid tangible assests.

Typical.