Leno or Seinfeld could host NBC's Top Gear

:gay3:

RePOTs

uhm where, search topgear nothing comes up…

You suck at the internet

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44699&highlight=top+gear

I searched for “top gear” and got your post, and then that one. :wtf:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2244644

second result…under yours of course

edit: damn beaten to it! ill get you!!!

please not Seinfeld…It should be Leno and Tim Allen

I see notzing… :dunno:

Top Gear…2 words

Gotta search for “top SPACE gear”.

vbulletin search ain’t google ya know.

The three of them would be hysterical. I think having a trio is half of what makes Top Gear what it is. If you watch the earlier seasons with just Clarkson, or just Clarkson/hammond or just clarkson/hammond/3rd guy who had no personality and was on very few shows. They are no where as near as good as the newer stuff with James May. Tim Allen/Leno are closer to Clarkson and Hammond with Seinfeld being closer to May IMO.

id rather have seinfeld idc if its a repost sON

TRUE TRUE…I VOTE ALL 3

Before I wasn’t so sure about Seinfeld but after some thought I bet he’d be alright.

Seinfeld for the Porsche cars.(Which should be every week:D)

I didnt even know Seinfeld was into cars… leno all the way

Seinfeld has one of the best Porsche collections in the world.
I want to see it.:tantrum:

stupid post min limit

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure Seinfeld has the largest collection of air-cooled porsches in the entire known world. AND he doesnt own ONE water-cooled. lol that is dedication:ohnoes:

I love how they mention the 959 (which they priced about 400k high) and CGT, but fail to mention he has the earliest VIN’d 911 in existance, the last air cooled 911 in existance, and a '71 911R. All of which are FAR more important, rare, and valuable.

Seinfeld’s collection is no where NEAR the largest, and he does own watercooled. So, you’re wrong.

I dont think you can recreate the show, what they need to do is make it more of our own. It iwll be hard to find a guy like clarkson, whom bashes anything, no matter what it is.

Jeller