Let the fun start!!

Well this has been a very long time coming with more funds involved then i would like to talk about…but all I have to say is that it was well worth the wait.

The synapse guys did one hell of a job and their work is top notch. I pretty much called Morgan and told him that i as dropping my car off to him on a random Saturday without any problem. Morgan dropped what he was doing to meet me there and go over what had to be finished and built.
As of right now with about 3-4 psi less then last year the car is making approx. 100rwhp more. I think the dyno was starting to not like what was going on with the almost 900hp… It started to hold the car back on the last few pulls so Morgan called it a day. If you want to attempt to compare dynos, these #s should be around 10% lower. OH…low boost is 17.6psi and made 660rwhp

a little run down of the new upgrades.

1. GT 45-78 turbo

2. Sound performance intake manifold with accufab 75mm throttle body

3. Sound performance 5inch thick IC

4. 1200 cc injectors

5. WOTM triple pump hanger w/3 walbro fuel pumps. (2 running at all time, 1 comes online @ 10psi)

6. Virtual Works stage 1 race head Complete ferrea valve train.
    1mm oversized stainless steel valves, titanium retainers, locks, dual valve springs, with inner valve spring buckers, and ferrea valve seals.

7. HKS 280’s

8. Synapse Motorsports IC piping

9. Synapse Motorsports downpipe

10. Tilton triple carbon clutch

here is video, i should have some more up later tonight!!

896rwhp @ 33psi

IC piping blowing off

883rwhp @31 psi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmk7ddbzdlE&feature=channel_page

some fuel pressure!!

Congrats man

holy christ ,good for you

thanks man…

this thing comin out tonight?

nah… Morgan wants to double check everything before i take it home…he beat the shit out of it for about 3 hours…

Thats some awesome numbers…you have a chart you can post…hows the power curve look?

ahhhhh , smart move i gotta say it and im not swingin on them .your car is prolly the cleanest and best lookin car wit balls i have seen in a while congrats :thumbup

oh and cage the bitch:lol

gay

lol

wow man over 800whp, thats pretty crazy

i never grabbed one…

This car sounded like ass on the dyno…

Holy shit man…nice #'s, congrats!

so what she gonna run on the street ?18-19 seconds witout slicks

900whp

not too shaby

Id poop myself…:lol

Wow…congrats man. :eek

Just remembered earlier you said this was going on the dyno today. Awesome numbers man, congrats!

sickkkkkk

Nice!