Dyno Day Results at Synapse Motorsport

So I finally got the car in to tune it on race gas. It previously made 505whp on pump gas and I was just waiting for warmer weather to do the race gas tune. Turns out my 10psi wastegates springs are too weak to hold anything more then 31psi. It would spike 35psi but then fall and hold 31psi to redline. Ended up making 717whp and I cannot be more happy with the car. Thanks again to Morgan for the great tune and support as usual. Now its time to go the track and see how many trannys it takes before I can get a clean pass!

youtu.be/aE7RD_OorFk

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4316/717whp.jpg

Awesome!

Awesome numbers man. Any reason for the dip in hp and tq at around 8k?

I’m willing to bet three trannies in order to make a full pass at speed.

Guessing boost fluctuations, because at lower boost levels the curve was straight

Congrats man !

must have been the c16!! congrats man

congrats!

Was deff all because of the c16 purchased off lconrad himself. Thanks everyone!

Insane. That is awesome dude congrats.

very impressive numbers. What does the car weight with you in it?

Still, to this day, boggles my mind how much power Morgan squeezes out of these small motors in a street-able tune format. Solid curve too.

80lbs more than without him in it.

Awesome numbers Dellucia. Should run 11’s.

that is sweet chris, like i said, i still want that ride. but preferably on c16 even if it costs me $50 for the ride.

that is fuckin sillly man , glad everything with the new hardware worked out dude . i need to go for a ride in this thing

Morgan wouldnt give Chris the tune for the ride home which I found to be rather hilarious as it took alot of ball busting to get him to push the car this far

is the car safe at that level ??? i mean motor wise

holy shit. Stay away from me.

congrats.

Nice Numbers Man!

Of course it’s safe, Morgan tunes safe that’s why none of his cars blow up

Great numbers man! car is a beast! def want ot go for ride in this things this summer. hopfully i get some nice numbers on race gas with my 30r… of course it wont be anywhere close to 700hp tho!