Let the looting begin......

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/pmupdate/s_369007.html

These are people who in no way will contribute to rebuilding that city. Scumbags :madfawk:

thats shamless

“with grocery baskets and coolers full of soft drinks, chips and diapers.”

sounds more like survival than looting
now once they start taking tv’s, dvd players, etc. then shoot away

“To be honest with you, people who are oppressed all their lives, man, it’s an opportunity to get back at society,” he said.

Get a freakin Job …These people should have floated down the river back into the ocean back to where they came from - -

preach on

x2.

a guy’s apartment is under water, all his shit is destroyed, and he steals diapers for his kids and ready-to-eat snacks, i wouldn’t go after him… but if he’s paddling a raft full of 27" TVs…

Guess you didnt read the part about them breaking into jewelery stores

can you put it in picture form, most pittspeeders cant read

honestly, if i had to I would do the same in certain cases. if my family needed food, or other necessitys. I would go in grab what i needed and leave them an IOU.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ss.bmp

there

hahaha

:doh:

guess you didnt read my post

it clearly states:

“now once they start taking tv’s, dvd players, etc. then shoot away”

:bowrofl: Yeah I don’t think Jewelry is a nessecity Call me crazy.

:bowrofl:

Nice visual!!! :bowrofl: !!!

It was only a matter of time. “oppressed all their lives” thats pathetic… i mean i did kinda feel bad for all those people waiting to get in the superdome, you could tell they were poor and didn’t have the means to get outta town but for some jig so say some shit like that…you wanna get back at society, get a fucking job and prove you aren’t a piece of shit nigger/spic/white trash etc… all society probably did for that piece of garbage is pay for his education, his food, for him to live. If anything he should be giving back instead of gettin back. :madfawk:

if the government will not give out reparations, they will attempt to take them

Taking diapers etc, necessities is something I am not going to argue. Even taking ammo I won’t argue…protect what you have left…Now taking TV’s and jewelery, that’s just sad. Where the heck are you going to plug a TV in for gods sakes? What are you doing w/ jewelery? Going to a ball? Those scum suckers need to be shot on site…

I have a couple of good friends that live down there, one in New Orleans, one in Pass Christian, MS (on the water). All the bridges are gone and they are saying 6 to 8 weeks till they get power back on…that is crazy stuff right there. My friend who lives in Pass Christian can’t get to her house unless she crosses the bridge.

I feel sorry for the ppl left there in a WAY but…then again, class V hurricane, and you stay? WTF? A lot of the ppl that stayed are NOT poor and they could have left. I have no sympathy for someone w/ the means to get out who did not…

speakin of reparations, i should go see that piece of garbage that was driving around my car. the fuck he stealing my shit for, my ancestors were immagrants so i didn’t bring his monkey ass people over here.