The aftermath of Kristina is really starting to get interesting...

All of the reporters have bailed out because of the massive looting. The cops are completly helpless. They dont have any communication. Cell phones dont work, batteries in their radios are dead. Most of their cars are flooded out and the ones that arent are siphoning fuel from abandoned cars so they can drive around. only 20% of the city is under National Guard control. The looting is intense. People are openly walking around with guns, apparantly even a well known gang has been seen wandering around all equipped with AK-47’s. The police are making NO attempt to control them. They are too busy trying to help the sick and injured as best they can without any sort of communications or orders. N.O is also a very poor city. Lots of Canadians. They’ve been assembling in large groups and are completly out of control. And this is the day time. As the Governor so eloquently stated “these people are going to crack… it might not be tonight, but it will happen, and its going to be a horrifly scary scene” There is no food, no water, not communications, no means of escape. Its every man for himself and his family to just try and survive.

Cliffs: This shit is gonna make the L.A. riots look like a gay rights rally.

Fuck it, you can replace materialistic things. let them do what they want and cause no harm.

You might wanna learn how to read…its katrina…not Kristina

you mean katrina? LoL

yeah, the mayor is already guessing that thousands of people have died. this is terrible :down:

i was just watching the news and they showed lots of people just sitting on the interstate with NOTHING and they were really pissed, talking about how they’re going to die. i hope riots dont break out.

If the 'bangers are keeping the peace, then they are acting as an extension of the national gaurd (which would actually be a good thing).

If they are using ak-47s as tools to exploit others, they deserve to be shot.

Unfortunately, posse comitatis doesn’t allow the national gaurd to interfere unless the 'bangers try to enter a military installation…in that case, let’s hope they try to enter one, or a state of dire emergency is declared like here:

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:Ww3ZpRoZmNwJ:www.usm.edu/armyrotc/militaryhistory/Lsn%252027-SASO.ppt+"posse+comitatis"&hl=en

hmmm, gang members with AK-47’s… Yeah, Im sure they’re trying to keep the peace… cause we all know how helpful and law abiding gangs are… They kill people, rob, and steal when there IS a police presence to stop them.

:ugh:

oh, and Katrina, Kristina, whatever. Go fist yourselves.

they’re gonna slaughter each other. You dont get it… the water isnt gonna recede on its own. N.O. is BELOW sea level. Its now a fucking lake. They will have to pump all that water out. That will take weeks, especially considering that the water level is still rising and will continue to do so until they repair the levvys. the ghetto is now a lake. They have no food, no water, no electricity, no communication, no medical treatment, and no police presence whatsoever. And theres no way to get to those people and effectively get them out. It will be weeks before they can get food and water to all those people. They need to GTFO, but they cant do that either. Those peoplea are facing a very real possiblity of starvation, dehydration death, and rampant disease.

and thats a bad thing?

Im sure tyron and hakeem will be a kind citizen, they might even share Gumbo.

:rofl:

nice try to edit the title… :rofl:

Natural selection… let them kill each other, I’m not losing any sleep over a bunch of no good canadians killing each other. Less of my tax dollars going to pay for their lifestyle.

I dont know if I’d be that apathetic… there are no doubt good people there. kids, the old and sick… families that have watched other family members die, then watch their homes get destroyed, and are then left with nothing to do but aimlessly walk around trying to find food/water/shelter in a city in the middle of a lake.

I meant the people w/ AK-47’s walking around killing each other… not the people who are just trying to find a way out and survive… you don’t need an AK-47 in the middle of a city covered in water… so why carry one around? Free Willy isn’t in Lake New Orleans trying to kill people.

hahahahahahha thats a blonde moment right thurr :boink

are you kidding? if there was EVER a time to need a gun it would be then. Its total fucking anarchy. There is NO ONE to stop people from walking up and beating you and your family to death over a bottle of water. Who are you gonna call if someone tried to kill you? The cops? They cant even communicate with each other. When its every man for himself, you dont fuck around. Dont bring a knife to a gunfight.

OMG, are you not listening??? You specifically said:

hmmm, gang members with AK-47’s

and then

they’re gonna slaughter each other

SO, when I say “let them kill each other” I’m specifically referring to gang members killing other gang members, NOT old people killing gangbangers, NOT mum and pops killing gangbangers.

Survival of the fittest…Gods natural selection thats all! Like I’ve said before Snipe them now, float um down the river and ask questions later when they are picking up the rest of the dead. It sucks for all the good families not on welfare or any other programs…And If there was a way to help I would - -

500’ hole in a levvy? They can’t even find a Barge big enough to plug that shit up. No engineer could of possibly planned for a 500 year storm. That city will be down for at least a year before shit gets back to normal…

i say its a great time to buy real estate in LA, shit slum lords wont have the money to b uild anythign new after teh 100 year old apartments are torn down

Its a beautiful city, they will rebuild and bourbon st will still be bangin :boink

went when i was 12, best thing for a kid to enjoy :rofl: Bourbon st >