I am probably going to hell for this....

But in some wierd way I hope N. Orleans gets hit by another hurricane and is wiped off the map forever. In this fantasy, no one is hurt but the city is wiped out so that we don’t have to hear morons like that Mayor Nagin and the LA governor Blanco. I am SO SICK of them blaming everbody (else) for a natural disaster. Also, this business of bringing race into it is about to drive me nuts. I also resent paying to rebuild that shithole. Do we ask them to help us with snow removal or our heat bills? They can bite me and I really, really wish they would shut the fuck up and go away.

Thank you for listening, I will take a pill now.

/applaud

how can you not bring race into it when the mayor says he wants to rebuild his chocolate city?

Damn GUY thats kind of harsh don’t ya think? Snow and heating bills are nothing compared to a whole city left in ruins. WOW!!!

Yeah, just think if some other city got trashed and the mayor talked about rebuilding his “vanilla city”.

:word: I agree 100%

well, if a black mayor said that, I would definitely ROFL my way to the bank to get money to donate.

Yeah, I’ll see ya in hell and buy you a beer.

Cheers Doc… And, I’ll see You in Satan’s dorm.

:tup:

all the looting and whining for help really sets their race a step back when they blaim everyone else for the mess down there… do they know how long water damage takes to fix, when your below sea level none the less. wars take decades to have a city rebuild from. they are luck, and need to shut the fuck up, i’ll goto hell with you

Add me for a round of them:tup:

Yeah that city is in the worst locale ever. Just napalm the ruins and be done with it.

I agree,then the gov can make a prison out of it like in the movie escape from NY (LA too).

This thread makes me roffle… and I cant tell if thats a good or bad thing…

ok baldy

meh

why would you build a city below sea level

dang.

ever heard about Tsunami disaster in Aceh, Indonesia?

it’s so unfortunate that so many people died over there…that there’s no more people like Nagin who can blame the natural disaster.

everybody just died. died. died.

what do you think about that?

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

Ill see you guys in hell.

When you build a city in a hole in the ground off the cost of a popular hurricane location, you’re asking to be buried. It’s terriblie that it happend, but it was going to happen eventually. nobody is to blame but themselves for living there.

And there is no reason to rebuild that area, so that we can go through this again…

So your saying if Buffalo was demolished you wouldn’t want to rebuild it?

Ok bad example…