I am probably going to hell for this....

i feel the same with all those people in the middle east taht are starving…seriously fuck them… we have enough starving and poor people in the US…i think we should take care of our own before we take care of other countrys…just think…if we didnt spend ummteenthbillion dollars over in iraq/iran ect. we could have rebuilt every shitty city in america…

ook im going to hell

:beer2:

I will buy a round.

Edit: I think we will go to Heaven because God will be so delighted to see a few people with common sense.

buffalo isn’t in a high-risk area for it to be destroyed by natural disasters. disabled (blizzards) but not destroyed.

rofflecopter->lollerskates

and albino just didn’t get it…

LMAO!!!

:word: They didn’t get their ass kicked by Katrina. They got their ass kicked by Darwin.

So I guess that means I"ve got the second round. :tup:

Wow, I’m pleased that so many people agree with me. This is most likely the majority opinion in the US, but isn’t it wierd that the way politics and the media work that no one prominent in public life is willing to stand up and say it?

thats because they would look like an uncaring asshole,but i agree

I thought about this when katrina hit, but it’s just not worth it to rebuild the city. Hurricanes are only going to hit harder and more frequently.

:tup: I totaly agree. They had plenty of warning, and didnt leave. They had busses taking people out…and didint leave. They lived in a city NEXT TO THE OCEAN BELOW SEA LEVEL!!! and are suprised they got whiped out by a storm (dee de de). They ignored warnings to build the proper protective berriers, then bitch because they get whiped out and blame other poeple for not careing about their ignorance. “we dont need no water let the motherfucker burn”!

Oh, speaking of burning, Buffalo was destroyed by the indians back in the 1800s. :stuck_out_tongue:

The same thing could be said for the West Coast of California, all of Florida and the small towns in Hurricane Alley. Natural dissasters are a part of life. You get hit by one you have two options, leave or rebuild and be stronger.

I say rebuild, we will be stronger for it as a nation.

I disagree, it is going to happen again, just a matter of time. Live and learn, move to a new location. there is plenty of space in the US.

just curious…

disclaimer: im not a racist

what will happen if new orleans is full with white people and very small percentage of blacks during that storm?

well the fact of who was effected wasn’t purely based on race…it was wealth…it just so happens that the poorest people are generally black

oh I got it now. I forgot Buffalo had a black mayor. d’oh

Umm yeah I am sooo sick of the race card being pulled every fucking time they dont get thair own way. he calls it a “chacolate” city, yet if it was like an all white city and the Mayor said he wants to rebuild his “vanilla” city…omg WW3 here we come.

lets build a city below sea level:smash2:

Depends, are we talking about smart white people or dumb white people?

There were smart white people in New Orleans, and smart black people too… they were the ones in Dallas by the time the storm hit. The problem was there were a whole lot more poor dumb black people, who figured that because they made it through other storms that they would be fine. They ignorantly ignored all the experts saying this was going to be the big one, followed their token black mayor who sat on his hands until it was too late, and suffered the consquences. 24 hours before the storm hit the mayor was already in blame mode, saying it was the government’s fault for not getting enough charter buses down there, while the cities entire fleet of school buses sat unused, most to be later destroyed by the floods.

And you can’t compare NO to any of the other coastal cities, because unlike other cities NO is surrounded on 3 sides by water, not just one coast. So instead of the first few hundred feet of land being under water the entire city ends up under water.

EDIT:
And there is another hurricane brewing right now, heading for the gulf. I hope it goes to NO because I’d rather see it hit something that is already mostly destroyed than hit somewhere else. Besides that, it may help win more people over to the “lets just say the hell with this place” side of the arguement.

ill go to hel with ya. its, in the very least, warmer than buffalo…

i see, i see…

its true, there are dumb black people who were warned but still don’t want to get away…

how about normal black people with no money to get out of town? it appears that all the smart people, white or black…they fled the city looooong before the storm hit the town…they knew what’s gonna happen, they got the money, and they fled, right?

i know there are busses…but they probably heard how miserable the traffic was and decided not to go?

dumb white people…err…i guess that’s pretty obvious, even if they have money, they just won’t fled the city cos’ they want to guard their property…(stupid)

anywho…

what i was (actually) asking: will the government treat the WHOLE new orleans-hit-by-katrina situation differently, IF New Orleans was governed by a white major and filled with 95% white people?

(im asking this cos’ i heard how the goverment intentionally didn’t handled the whole situation they way it’s supposed to be…cos’ its a “black city” anyway)

lmao.