Let's give another warm welcome to Ahmed..again

really? how do you figure?

please explain

use examples.

Im gettin to it. Keep your undies on.

id rather not start a shit trowing contest with the mods. that would ruin the thread and id end up getting ban for speaking my mind anyhow, theirs no way to win without causing massive amounts on drama.

i could go on for days but like i said, if you don’t like the way things work leave.

end of story.

Its funny you say that because i have only read that by at least one other person on any car forum that i have ever registered on at one point or another. All forums have it its just what parts of the forum you keep updated on. Deal with it. Keep handing out the bans when necessary! It takes Admins Mods and most importantly Users to keep all forums going. (…And sponsors…)

how convenient for you

it’s not like YOU ever use the forum in pursuit of your own interests, right?

like putting up a car on here, trying to sell it for 10x profit. you made more money on that one sale than any admin or mod ever has in the history of this club.

we do this on our own free time because we love the cars and the community. theres no hidden personal agenda.

so shut the hell up

ohhhh, SNAP!!!

holy shit. what are you a 12 year old girl?

i said i did not want to start needless drama so you do.

yeah i so my car and made a profit 10 fold. sorry you cant do that but if you could im sure you would. and if you think that i made more on that sale then this website?!?! you have to be shitting me.

yes i use this forum for my own personal agenda why else would i be on here?? but last time i checked that’s what members did, used a website to buy and sell there parts and shoot the shit with other members. humm i believe i even paid for it to.

if your a mod because you love cars and what not then thats grate, in fact there should be more ppl like you.

not once did i say there was a hidden personal agenda. i said mods and admin do whats in their best interest. go change your tampon or something because your just proving my point by twisting my words and making this into an argument.

thats my opinion. no matter what you say or how much you argue with me its just going to prove my point and not change anything. so its pointless to try.

go and ban ahmed again or something.

so much stupidity in this post, its really quite funny.

You admit that you use this forum for your best interests, then you speak about how youre words are being twisted around. Make up your mind.

You’re saying mike is acting like a 12 year old girl when he just owned you, good rebuttle.

Last, you state that you dont want to start shit on the same post taking a stab at the “mods that look out for their best interests”

fuck banning ahmed, youre just as stupid.

http://tobi-x.com/c-base/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

So some guy bough something for 10 buxs and sold it for 100 and you guys are pissed off at him? What about the seller selling tiger jap engines at mad prices. But im sure he dosent make a profit on that since he told you he dosent.

Everyone here sells stuff to make a profit. Period. A guy here sold my stolen rims for 700 so he made a profit of 700. And when I told him it was my old rims that were stolen he just claimed he didnt know.

Trust me theres worst shit going on here than some guy repairing a car and selling it for 10x more. If Ahmed becomes a jerkwad again then ban him. Simple.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Get the fuck out of here.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/937/50598434.JPG

Fuck banning ahmed.

Start banning all the drama addicted, forum jocky, cry baby faggots that make this site more and more of a joke everyday

i like ketchup on my french fries

farmer

OLD

I like melted cheese and gravy…+ ketchup!

Poutine anyone?

really not a fan. Plain ol’ fries an ketchup is the one for me!

I love Poutine!

wtf sig?

really , my tummy turns french fries into poo