Let's give another warm welcome to Ahmed..again

lol

I love your sig Mark, it’s fuckin’ hilarious.

I agree with katchup on your poutine, but my girlfriend doesn’t.

poutine FTMFW with ketchup

fuck the french and mayo on french fries

Best reply (most mature) to this stupid thread I’ve seen. What are you guys 12? Grow some fucking balls and be men…although i dont think that can happen cause i bet most of you are still in high school still waiting for ur pubes to grow.

Forums arent to squabble about shit like this. I like SON cause it can be convenient for me at times, but honestly…sometimes you guys are idiots man. This ONE person has gone lengths to come back into the SON forum. If you keep making dumbass threads like this, you think it’ll stop? Ur just fueling the fire man. If you dont like the forum cause of one person, leave. If you want to contribute, then do so.

In “HayMakr’s” words, SON is seen as a joke, and I fully agree with him. Its not about the issues in this forum that are stupid, it’s about how they are dealt with which makes this forum such a joke. ADMINS CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH. If one person keeps coming back and he is THAT much of an issue to most people (I remember the voting poll to ban “ahmed” a while back), then REPORT IT TO THE ADMIN, dont waste to make a damn thread…honestly who does that? Thats why SON has the rep it does.

“Think b4 you speak”, same goes for when you act upon something… if you dont do this, i’m sorry but you are being stupid

Mark, I like your sig but wtf is it.

i like my fries with ketchup but not my poutine.

I like my sugar with coffee and cream.

ketchup on a poutine is disgusting, so is vinegar…

Thats why i eat cup ramen and instant noodles.

lol don’t tell me you eat the brand “Mr Noodles”, if you do, don’t even call yourself asian. :slight_smile:

Got me through first year of university just fine.

KA24 of the noodle world.
http://ritcotrading.com/images/instant%20noodles.jpg

SR20 of the noodle world.
http://www.quickspice.com/scstore/images/noodles-nongshim-shincup_lg.jpg

Nong Shim is the shit!!!
and fuku noodles… just cause the name is so awsome

You are so asian.

Aside from this noodle talk, I am so proud of Ahmed.

73 posts and he hasn’t replied once. Has he learned his lesson once and for all? Don’t respond to threads like this! lol

I’m just going to reply to the comment about making a large profit being okay.
I’ve got a few simple ways to check:
-You’ve made a large profit off a sale to a car enthusiast.
1.) Are you a business or a car enthusiast yourself?
If you answered business, it’s fine, else BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
2.) Did you in any way misrepresent the condition of the part?
If so, BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
3.) Was the buyer a new member, that knows nothing about how much something is worth.
If so, BURN IN HELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

I think that covers it for the most part.

I have no idea who Ahmed is… or what he has done in the past… I am a NEW member to SON, but have been on forums for years… One of the things I learned most on the forums; we have moderators for a reason! If Ahmed isn’t hurting anyone, or loves the extra attention; let it be, let the moderators deal with him. As for signing back up with different account names; As a member, I DONT expect the mods to sit at there computer moderating who signs back up, with a different user name. The Point is when the guy acts up, the moderators are aware im sure, of what is going on , and will ban him when felt he has crossed his line… with threads liek this as if there not watching him like a hawk…

.02c

(BBQ sauce on poutine FTW!)

why is this thread still going on

lmfao @ the poutine talk

Because we’re having a very serious discussion about poutine.