Lets make a deal #VZW

Ok, for reasons beyond my comprehension, there are still people NOT buying VZW phones from me. Don’t get me wrong, plenty of you are, and for that I am thankful. But for the rest… I don’t get it. If you are NOT buying from me, you are paying TOO MUCH, and probably dealing with some douche who doesn’t know shit and just wants to make a sale.

So, buy your next phone from me. Send your parents in for theirs. Add your sister on to your plan with me. Jump on the lamest bandwagon ever and buy an iphone from me (I’ve got over $22k in iphone inventory right now…).

What I want: you to send me an email telling me what you want. If you think you have a complicated situation, tell me THE END RESULT you are looking for.

What I don’t want: a million details. seriously, just tell me what you want. it will be easier for the both of us.

I’ve been in this business for over 7 years now and have dealt with countless board members, with what I like to think is a 100% satisfaction rating. Not only do I take care of you at the time of sale, but we follow up after the fact to make sure things are working as planned, and if any issues do arise, we take care of them.

One thing I should make clear, because I am a retail location, I do have to be strict on having an authorized person on the account physically in my store to sign for any contracts / phones. I’m more than happy to help out, and ship phones when I can, but I do need to have someone physically sign for the order.

Questions?

-Jeff

PS: I ask that you don’t PM me because it takes me forever to get back to you via PMs. (email link is in my sig)

What is your email? Or did I miss it…

Upgrading coming in about 2 weeks, so I’m ready to make a deal.

Jeff hooked me up on an Ipad. He is a great guy and will do whatever it takes to help you out. FYI, I will be buying two of the Bionics from you once they are available.

He’s even great back up in an altercation too.

The best part of his post was not including his email address :tup:

Jeff post it up…I wanted to see if its worth it to dump AT&T for VZW

Guys, my email is in my sig…

Bump for a guy that knows his Phones. :tup:

X…

some people (like me) have sigs turned off

If you used an underline font people might realize it’s a link. (yes, I see that is says click here).

emailed

jeff.gearhart@wireless-zone.com

Now all of you quit bitching and buy shit from Jeff. :tup:

lol my bad

thanks fry.

Sent you a PM. :tup:

kidding…

E-mailing you soon. The girlfriend wants to go look at new phones and is eligible for her N.E.2.

email sent about weather or not you can help people in Rochester.

free data was the best! thanks Jeff!

Sent an email. Let’s see what you can do for me.

All emails replied to.

One thing I should make clear, because I am a retail location, I do have to be strict on having an authorized person on the account physically in my store to sign for any contracts / phones. I’m more than happy to help out, and ship phones when I can, but I do need to have someone physically sign for the order.

Since my wife likes convenience more than saving money and we just happened to be in the same place at the same time to buy our phones…

What, specifically, could you have done to save us money? Is it too late to come to you?
My number is 901-1081

If you can’t post specific examples that would make coming to you more appealing, I understand, and I’ll send the same thing in e-mail.

Bump, I’m here till Wednesday then I’ll be on vacation with NO EMAIL/PHONE (I cant wait) till Tuesday.