Let's make sure this DOESN'T happen to us.

3 words for those fucks: full metal jacket

lace up the Docs’

That is absolutely insane. Wow… just wow. :wtf And it wasn’t even the kid’s fault, either. :confused

skrewdriver?

im always game for a good stress reliever ;D

i think most people would stand around like they did when that kid got beat with a bat last year (maybe 2 years ago, i don’t come out much)…

that shit sucked.

The main problem with that night is that nobody knew who was on each side. It ended up being just 3 criminals but there were 150+ people there and nobody knew each other.

I got your back pete!

its a damn shame though… who’s to say that wouldn’t happen again though.

That PR crowd scares me a bit. Once they get drunk and high at the lot theyre pretty much uncontrollable and they look for trouble.

I thought for sure something was going to happen at Walmart last weekend but nothing did. They came in there pretty pissed off and somebody was throwing shopping carts around.

its only a matter of time bro. i guarantee it

i got suttin in the truck for when it does :ninja

nice, and there have been occourances of that, like 3 yrs ago or somewhere in there a group of the pr’s got into an accident street racing like 5 of them got arrested for weapons possetion and like 3 guns were confiscated i wouldnt put anything past those low life pieces of shit

Im sure theres several stolen guns in those cars. I know they have knives and beer bottles because they pulled those out on us last year.

They have nothing to lose… They go balls to the wall just because of that.

exactly… you will be fighting a loosing battle. best bet is to stay away from them and let them weed themselves out. its ultimately a problem that will work out on its own when they go ballistic on each other and get booted.

its only illeagal if ya get caught though if shit hits the fan im down for a good time … :nod

Thats what we usually do. We stay in the upper lot, while the PR’s stay in the lower lot… They get booted every night, do a lap around colonie and come back to get booted again. All while we hang out and mind our business…

They seem to be like pack animals though. Have you ever heard of wolves turning on each other?

Eventually theyll all be in jail but since they breed like greasy rabbits there will be a whole new crowd of them to deal with.

problem is they follow us around and they multiply like roaches fuckin p/r,s it suck,s there actually technically american …cant even deport em