Street race turns into a hostage

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Dodge-Destruction_176266.htm

Quote:
I Was Held Hostage Street Racing @ Its Worst!!!
this Saturday night, i got a call my from my friend to bring him a jack to fix his car and to come out to watch some races. i decided against better judgment and pulled up to the street races to park to meet 2 of my friends

As i was trying to park my truck Some drunk ass guy setting the cars off, didn’t look, and dropped his hands while i was in the road.
a racing dodge neon srt 4 smashed into my dodge ram 2500 diesel going very fast. i was parking and trying to get in a tight spot.

Then a group of Puerto Ricans told me it was my fault for the street racing Srt being wrecked and beat me to a pulp till i was bleeding everywhere, and i remember a girl jumping on top of me stopping them from beating me up. I cant remember anything until I woke up in my truck with someone i didn’t know driving it telling me that “don’t do anything stupid because they WILL kill you and your family” because they have your information. And that It was his brothers Car who hit my truck. and Id better pay for it and not pull any shit or they will kill me.

With one car following from the back they took me to the HESS Gas Station in Disney World, and made me clean up where i mouthed to the cashier to call 911. they did and the cop came, but never came close enough for me to be safe to run over to him and it was to early to get the driver of the neon and the guys holding me hostage.

i kept calling 911 from my cell phone in my back pocket and managed to whisper"hostage" to the 911 operator while they were talking in Spanish from car to car. after that i kept the phone in my pocket so the 911 could listen to everything. they were going to take me somewhere to make sure i wouldn’t leave till i payed for the neon and or they got money or collateral from me, and i don’t know how bad they were gonna beat me up.

they told me “call your friend bro because after we meet you aint driving your truck home and your going to need a ride because you wont be able to drive”

He told me to tell my friend to come to the “Area” so he could pick me up later, but not the exact spot we were meeting, because it was secret.

I pretended to talk to my friend on the phone but i was with 911 and they didn’t know. they kept asking me what vehicle i was in and i would say things like “yeah bro i told you im not driving my black truck im driving my green dodge”

i was told to tell him to come to the “area” so I said where are we and he said 2 street names which i proceeded to tell 911 two street names. They ask “Are You at that location now sir?” and i say “yeah dude” and then we saw an officer and i said on the phone "oh shit there is an Osceola cop he might pull us over I got to go,

then the 911 operator says "WAIT sir, are you in a GREEN TRUCK, and i say, yeah and hang up.

we get followed for a minute then pulled over by that cop, and then out of nowhere:

45 seconds later there is a helicopter and 30 cop cars in front and behind me and a cop is holding a gun to the driver door and screaming at the driver “GET THE DAMN ON THE GROUND NOW” and he is freaking out putting his cellphone and keys on the roof. my door is smashed from the crash somehow and it doesn’t open so he climbs through the window and falls to the ground where they hand cuff him and then get me out and take me to the ambulance.

right after, the boys in the neon try calling 911 saying that i backed into him and a bunch of shit. but the cops knew the real story and after i get released from the hospital, i go to the scenes, and identify all of the people involved and the 4 of them get arrested for 3 or 4 felony’s each since the Orange county police department was able to find this video on streetfire through a friend of mine:

Id like to thank the Osceola county sheriffs office for saving my ass in this horrible situation that i came into.

Im sure there is someone on here that knows these people and will try and find me. But thats the price I have to pay now for going out to these stupid events, even when i was trying to help someone with there car.

Wow wtf lol

I lol’d

interesting…

wow

wow

That’s so fucking lame. I hate people.

was i the only one to catch on that the neon that hit the truck was yellow but they showed a red one?

I watched the video and could not even see the srt hitting the truck :dunno: . Maybe I’m blind.

lol wtf

A link to a local forum that I’m on started by the guy that got hit. I didn’t read all 26 pages cause I’m lazy and don’t have all that free time.

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108717

wont let me in

Dang didn’t know it was private and thats one of the only sections few sections private too. Sorry.

intense…
I say send the Puerto Ricans back to were they came from

there already in Florida

kill them all… most of the ones i have met are worthless. they love all the benefits of being american and spit on us cause we arent puerto rican. fuck them and the boat they floated in on.

I’m lost and don’t really give a shit. dude posted his shit and i just copy pasted from the forum i’m on :rofl:

he isn’t too bright anyway, similar to jason rubin.

Man it never fails that a group of dumb asses got to start something. Nevermind thier whole race set up was on an open public road with traffic, then they blame the guy in the Ram for THEIR stupidity.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161762/detail.html

x1000 and obama wants to give these illegals fucking free college!!!