Street Racing Crash

I saw that guy at timmies near Kipling & Dundas around 11 last night… him and another guy in a carovette were booting it around the parking lot and left shortly afterwards…

I guess it didn’t take them long till they got on the highway and raced a little bit…

I have a feeling this would be a lot bigger news if it was some kid in an import car, rather than a guy in a corvette…

haha ya thats true eh. its really not making it big i guess cause its a higher dollar car

lol stingray

That is not a f*in Stingray. The media are retards. And WTF is this MAY have been due to streetracing BS? Next thing you know: Drunk driver hits pole, obviously due to drifting. Oh wait… that already happened. Ugh.

Edit: on the bright side, there’s an LS1 ripe for the picking :smiley:

Uhh that already happened a week or 2 ago with a FWD evo.
Article mentioned he was drunk, but concerntrated on that he was trying a drift manouver .

Reading > you?

yeah :frowning:

yeah the driver is one of the TSR street racer dudes, they were definately racing. I see him around all the time. See, its not the kids with the modified cars, its bone stock domestic shit too.

in conclusion

street racing is equally retarded irrespective of whether the cars being driven are imports or domestics, supercars or minivans, civics or 240s, cavaliers or camaros, carreras or caravans

think his LS1 is salvageable?? lol dibs :stuck_out_tongue:

ouch i did see that guy at the same tim horton last night.
car looked really nice.
too bad, too bad

Wow, thats nuts! I saw those same dudes racing along Lakshore Blvd along with a really sweet tricked out Yellow NSX yesterday at 6:00 or so. They were all driving like complete idiots. The news story mentions the possibility of a Yellow vette but I wonder if it was that same NSX.

I was pretty surprised to see the same car this morning on Breakfast Television after the wreck …I guess his luck ran out.

Wow, thats nuts! I saw those same dudes racing along Lakshore Blvd along with a really sweet tricked out Yellow NSX yesterday at 6:00 or so. They were all driving like complete idiots. The news story mentions the possibility of a Yellow vette but I wonder if it was that same NSX.

I was pretty surprised to see the same car this morning on Breakfast Television after the wreck …I guess his luck ran out.[/quote]

it’s probably the NSX that they are looking for… But I didn’t see the NSX last night at all, only that guys corvette.

Looks like the NSX won then :wink:

RS240 drove past just after the accident. He called me to let me know about it. We’d just closed up MSSC bitching about idiots like this. Apparently there 30 OPP cars already on scene.

Oh, and if you wanted the LS1, you could have grabbed it last night. It was more than 50 meters away from the car, already pulled and ready to go!

oh man… a stingray corvette… some people are just dumb

im getting tired of these threads.

i hope you all crash and diaf.

is there such thing as a car accident not due to street racing or drifting anymore?

Nah, they are all
“Possibly related to STREET RACING
“Cause may relate to STREET RACING
STREET RACING may be involved”

I was driving to Hamilton and noticed empty parking lot (wtf) near tim’s on franklin & highway 8 (cambridge) at 2 am past saturday. Then about 300 meters into highway 8 a newer pimped out bmw (3-series?) t-boned and 3 cop cars scouring the pieces.

flashback
By the way you guys remember this one?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/West/07/16/farmers.market.crash/

hahahaha, now there’s a positive way to look @ all of this
thinking ahead, always thinking ahead … :lol: