Lets play a game called "caption this photo!"

“License? Who said anything about a license. I just got my permit.”

I love this pic.

That is in fact me. I was on my way back from the beach (explains the no shoes, swim suit and white tee outfit) I was on my way to my friends house for a bbq and stopped to get more cold budweisers (I was about 9 deep when this pic was taken)

When we pulled in (my gf was driving) I saw this, and they were just standing there looking confused. I said some thing like “do you need help?” And the one on the right yelled back “yes!”

So I stumbled over with no shoes on, stinking like lake Erie, got into this 16 year old girl’s mom’s car while intoxicated, and drove it off of the curb for her. She backed up over it so I went back down in drive, very carefully.

I got out, looked under the car, looked at the girl and said, “every thing looks fine. Your mom will never know” “omg thank you so much!”

As she drove away I said “use your goddamn mirrors!” And that was the last I saw of them. Those new 3 series are really nice.

+1 All expressions are great and perfectly timed in this picture. Who took the actual picture.

Edit: answered my question just as I was typing

my buddy toner took the pic

So it’s hard to tell from the pic… how hot were these underage bitches?

Newman is currently searching the license plate to get home address…

the one on the left was def cuter. the one i was talking to on the right was decent looking

they both looked really slutty, obv, and kesha was blasting from the radio

I’m sorry that your girlfirend was with you.

FUCKING LOL

Again Janny?

Good stuff here.

Fucking lol!

“Cap’n Stab’m Presents…”

This is my caption^

Soooo many LOL’s in this thread. Love this one v

“Congratulations!! You are now contestants on “Cash Curb”, the TV game show where you are asked to take part in multiple sexual positions by a overweight homeless man with no shoes!”

“…OK it’s a deal, but you can’t back out after I get your car off the curb. Wait, neither of you has Bieber fever right? I don’t want to catch that shit.”

Chris Rock voice "Sucks about your car, how 'bout some dick??!!"

“Why did you fucking turn?!”

“Have I got a deal for you!”

LOL had to watch that clip again just for that :bigclap: