lets try this again , 97 DX coupe build

I love the first pic of the 2 door gawd thats sexy

i hate people who have sig pics of cars that arent theirs

its super annoying imho

dark green = hott
toothpaste green = fugly

good luck with the coupe resto. I ll be starting mine this weekend as well :tup:

More pics Will be up today

so i’m confused…in the first post, you said it will look like one of 2 options…one of which was a coupe, the other a hatch…and then you proceeded to put up pics of your project shell…which was obviously a coupe…and finally, you put the pic of the hatch in your sig, stating “under construction.”

so um, are you converting your coupe to a hatchback? because if not…the thing in your sig is NOT under construction…and you fail.

if that body is real beat, you’d probably save money and a headache starting with a cleaner shell

change your sig fggt

Jam, so harsh. Lol.

i would agree on starting the thread a little later into the process, and use gen auto or tech section for asking questions and such about your build.

run 11’s itbs

Stop trying to find shit to get annoyed at. Relaxxxxxxxxxxx

to continue on with the hate, a type r is a b18c also… the gsr is b18c1 and typer is b18c5 :P, and if your going to run high as compression as you say… “HIGH” then you should prob get your block sleeved…

or as stated just run itr pistons with whatever block you get and get some good rod bolts

and :tspry:

huh? i was looking forward to this thread, i always like reading through the diy’s. :frowning:

Two false starts. Are you building a car or just pretending to?

:picard:

THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO HERE. You made your semi-relevant point with your first post about it in this DIY thread. :squint:

Good advice, lol.

Ugh. Cereally.