lets try this again , 97 DX coupe build

gone…

Isnt that 1st coupe you have pictured someone’s from this board?

beats me …
got that pic from Honda-tech.com
under The official cypress green thread

Agent Boost’s old civic IIRC?

Yeah, I believe that’s who it is. If it’s not that one then looks damn close to it, lol.

dawt

if ur gonna swap pistons, then just get a b18c, dont waste ur $$ on an ITR swap

throw in some 81.25mm CTR pistons, pick up a nice set of cams and have fun

until you get owned by a turbo car and then u realize 200 whp/150 tq sucks ass :lol:

no offense, just being realistic :wink:

i just want something simple , and super clean not a turbo race machine , and if i get owned , ill still look better then the other guy … true story :spank:

could be , has NYS inspection , and reg in window …
found a pic of motor any one identifi ?"

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4729/dsc5117copywj4.jpg

he does have point about the motor anth,it would be cheaper to get a bare block.you can even get brand new pistons and rods from honda. for like 4-500 bucks.

should i consider this idea ?

agent boost was an si turbo, so def. not his.

case closed

i always had it in the back of my mind.
you need someone to assemble it also.im sure on the beards alone theres at least 5 people that could do it.its up to you.we still have to go see ahmed to see what his prices are like

that is NOT agent boost’s old civic. this is

the car pictured was GNR8’s car, from rochester. dont know if he was ever on nyspeed though. he sold it awhile ago. heres an older pic.

lol, just noticed the pic i posted of tim’s (agent boost) is tim and phil both in the car.

i built both motors. both cars were WAY fun to drive. 400hp in tim’s and 300 hp in phil’s. wow that was a great summer.

both cars look good :ohyeah:

this thread has fail written all over it.

:tdown:

This thread needs purpose or proof of execution behind it b4 it goes any further…:meh: