Letter/Offer from my dealer

I got a letter/offer today in the mail from my dealer (Lia Infiniti).

It reads:

"Vehicle Exchange Program

0% APR Financing Available

Dear Ilya,

Lia Infiniti has been designated as a site to conduct a special test market pricing and financing event. Your vehicle qualifies you for this private sale.

We are in desperate need of acquiring several pre-owned vehicles by the end of this week in order to fulfill special requests. As the owner of a high demand vehicle, we want to exchange your vehicle with a brand new Infiniti. We have been authorized to buy back your vehicle for up to $4,000 over or up to 120% of current fair market value!** Don’t worry - if you still owe on your current vehicle, we will pay it off. If you’re leasing, we’ll help you terminate the lease with no penalties.

In addition, you will receive all factory incentives including rebates up to $5,500 on brand new Infinitis or finance rates as low as 0.0% APR* with your good credit."

Is this just a marketing ploy to try to pitch me or is this actually something legit that members on her have pursued?

My car is in for some TSB service right now, so I’ll be there tomorrow anyway (the start of the event). Should I bother stopping by the sales guys?

I owe $23k on the car and the value of the car according to the bank (I went in to inquire about refinancing a month ago) is $29k.

Anyone wanna give a young kid some advice? I appreciate it, thanks.

It’s a marketing tactic. It’s a way for them to move some of their new inventory while at the same time saddling you up with a brand new 60 month car loan. Anytime it sounds to good to be true it usually is.

Where did all the posts go?

Thanks, kinda what I figured.

Thanks.

I think you made a double post.

:rofl

My bad. Mods, you can close this thread :rofl

:facepalm