LF: 240sx junkers

so ive been to a couple scrap yards but none seem to have any 240s… im looking for some unusual peices… any one know a scarp yard that has a couple hatches… looking for chassis parts mostly… let me know thanks!!

would preffer it to be at least kinda local… Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough, Toronto… not like kitchener, cambridge, windsor. thanks!

ive been to standardauto recently, they have 3 hatches there

Mike, any of those 3 hatches look like my old one? aka. Roll-over damage and charcoal gray?

oh standard has 3? i know i was there a month and there was 2 a red one and beige one. Send me your email and ill tell you where they are with a pic.

i am going this weekend if you would like me to pick up something im ok with that. also i hear doms has a few.

lol i think i did see it there…cloth interior?

There was one in Caledon…I’m not sure Grogan Auto wreckers I think. They did when I went bye, 5 speed, black check the yellow pages or whatever.

Cloth/tweed, whatever its called… Any chance someone can go there and take a few pics of it? I’m in Guelph now…

what parts do u need?

damn no edit… my backyard is pretty much a wreckers lol

ill take pics since i live 5 mins from there…hope its still there

Thanks man, really appreciate it. If my sideskirts are still there, and the hood can be opened, would it be possible for you to take the sideskirts and possibly the heatshield (silver thing with blue around it). I’ll repay you for the cost of the parts, and for the effort.

Thanks

why didnt you take those parts off when you had the car? i might stop in also

i just came from standard and only saw 2 hatches… a white one and a burgundy…

so i guess the other ones gone. lol last time i went thre was 3… 2 on top of a car and 1 near the side entrace on top of a v dub

Any good hatches on these?

didnt get much of a good look at them… since they were on top of another cars, and i was more interested in some interior parts so i didnt really notice