Toronto Junkyard location help

hi son

just wondering if the guys in the toronto area could provide me with the location of some good wrecking yards/junkyards in and arround the area.
i will be in the humber college, rexdale area on the weekend aswell, so closes to there there the better.
truth be told i have been to the ones in my area and they arn’t ever getting any new stuff in thats good.

the help is appreciated. (also helpful if i could have the phone number, if you have it)

standard auto wreckers is alright…look them up

Thanks wolf! Anymore guys?

cookstown auto wreckers

north on hwy 400 past vaughn.

lots of cars fully intact.

Standard auto has a s13 coupe, and s14 if your looking for a S chassis.

Standard is your best bet.

I have a directory for scrap yards in the GTA some where behind this counter at work…can NOT find it though…:frowning:

North Queen auto wreckers (closest to Rexdale) They are in Etobicoke on North Queen dr. Kipling and Queensway area just west or kipling and north of Queensway. Good luck.

Yea, i’ve been there. They’ve got alot of nice stuff, even an S2k that is somewhat intact.

If your in Mississauga, you can try Cooksville Auto Wreckers, near Mavis and Dundas.

Speaking of junkyards, I saw a red s13 being towed into (or out of) the junkyard on leslie and eastern ave last week. Looked fresh if anyone is interested in seeing if its still there or calling them.

thank you everybody. this post is pretty useful be even better if we could list EVERY junkyard in toronto for all of us guys outside of the city… anymore?

Actually that’s a really good idea. Get a bunch and consolidate them into a sticky kind of thing.

Oh the wonders of google. 2nd result for “Toronto Junkyards”

http://www.gtcars.ca/online/general-car-talk/847-ontario-junkyards.html

Cool!

Mavis recycling, on Mavis and Dundas they’re pretty good and more organised that Standard. Their you pull it is pretty good and refreshed often and their prices are reasonable.
I find that dressing like a bum lowers the price. :slight_smile:
Zac

megacity recycling… not sure of the address but thats the name of it! its about 30 minutes west of brampton