LF: Frame repair!!

I need to repair the frame rails on the 240. I have a 1989 Hatchback. I have the motor, seat and all upholstery out of the car. It’s down to the bare bones. I was wondering if someone knew a place that specializes in frame repair, or if they was somewhere that I could buy frame rails and weld them in?
Ryan

I know a guy that does that on the side. He does it out of his garage, you can come check out my car if you want to see how good he is. I can get you a number on Monday or Tuesday if you want. What exactly do you need repaired? What parts of the frame?

I was hoping he could do the whole frame rails, from the front all the way back. Worst case scenario I’d have him do only the parts that are rusted right through (drivers side under the drivers seat)

He’ll do anything, but the entire frame rails are going to be pricey, you know that right? Thats quite a bit of metal and labour involved.

even if i have all the car basically in pieces?
i could give him the body on its own, with no engine doors, hatch. hood, fenders, etc.

I need to have a section of my frame (near the front-right wheel) pulled back into place, as its caused the caster to be off by around 2 degrees. How does this guy repair the frame? I know some places have machines to do it. Anyways if you could PM me the guy’s info so i could get in contact with him I would greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone has a number for a good autobody repair shop in Mississauga that would have the necessary equipment to do the repair, and at a good price, I would be really greatful.

Thanks

Oh and will driving the car around with the bend and messed caster do any more damage to the frame?

I would also like to have some frame work done if its not too expensive. I have two sections of the frame which have rust holes (previous owner covered them up with bondo and underbody coating :x ). One is at the front passenger side frame rail where the drain hole is and the second is where the same rail connects to the rest of the car. I just need patches since the frame still seems to be fairly stiff. Also, can your budy repair rocker panels?

Anyone?

yo talk to me on msn i got mine done at aplace near dundas/cawthra. good guys. work fast and pretty good prices.