LF: Miami Rental / Condo or Home

Last year i took my family to Florida and stayed in a condo in Fort Myers. It was a nice little spot owned by a colleague who gave us a great rate.

We’re going again in the fall and we’re thinking of staying in the same place but i’d like to know if any of you guys have a solid hook up in Miami since we have some family there we’d like to spend more time with.

Any of you guys or your families or friends pick up a distress sale property in great shape in a great neighbourhood and rent it out by the week?

Please Discuss.

Have you taken a look at VRBO yet?

I rent from an Orlando Police officer and his wife. We stay at their In-law apartment in Orlando, and they have a condo in St. Pete Beach as well…

The rates are cheaper than a hotel, and a much better place to stay.

Just call around, there are almost too many properties up for rent right now… Most people will give a deal on price if you pay cash…

fort myers is nice.
try around st pete’s. super good for familys also.

i think the oil spill may make Fort Myer’s a non-option if things continue to progress like they are.

lol i was just in Ft Myers last week. did some awesome fishing. i know the condo she has there are a bunch of rentals i can get some numbers for you let me know.

Ft. Myers i have covered… it’s Miami i want to find a connection too.

VRBO is great, but looking for a connection, not random.