ATTN Florida guys

Aren’t some of you from Ft. Lauderdale? Any recommendations on hotels? I need something cheap for a weekend… Thanks!

ecovenom is in florida and hybusa is also. but i think hybusa is from Oralndo area

ecovenom lives in a gay community. I dont think they rent out weekends.

Yeah I’m 2-3 hrs north up in Orlando. I did drive down for a badass flea market. Have fun and enjoi the 80 degree weather.

yeah ecovenum lives in a gay elderly community so i dont think he would be a good person to ask

Ha Ha… I live in Pompano Beach…

And I found your gay community Be-rad and Joel!!

and depends on where you want to stay? beach area or just a hotel in fort lauderdale

well I may call the airlines and change the reservation so that there is no hotel stay. It is damn expensive and I was just looking for a nice place with a pool - no beach needed.

I think every hotel down here has a pool…:bigok:

You can stay with us. We’ve got a pool and we surely won’t charge you anything.

Eco, i was just down that way last month. My aunt lives in coral springs. I was looking around for jobs and such. how is the area for car things and activities. or is most things to do for the elderly. I am also looking into moving south and really liked that area in florida.

I would love that!! :slight_smile:

You can crash, but we’re about 2-3 hrs north of where you want to be at.

yeah maybe i will change my flight plans

there are things to do with car… I know every friday they have a huge car show… in fort lauderdale… and you see tons of nice cars and of course rice cars… but also funny:blue:

And what kind of job are you looking for?? I work not for a company that repairs and distributes lighting for clubs,concerts and who ever wants them