LF: Someone to street tune my car!

I will be getting a new turbo, injectors, wastegate and some other bolt ons. I need someone who can tune it so it will run safe and be reliable until I have time to get it dyno tuned.

The car has a Greddy E-Manage Ultimate in it already.

Any help would be great!

I will pay $$$

Anyone??

bring your car to apex modified for some dyno tuning… 3271 parsons road… 485 2739… its not that much to do it…

Ummm… apex’s dyno cant even do steady state tuning. Theirs is essentially only as effective as street tuning if you have your own wideband o2 sensor.

i think there is only 1 shop in the city that has steady state.
I assume you got the cd “the tool” for e-manage. ?
And honestly do not street tune, go dyno shop so you how ur mbt changes before you blow anything.

Yup, I do have the software and stuff to go with the E-Manage. The car needs to be driven to the shop for the dyno tune, I want it to be ok on the way there. I know I can’t rip on it until it is tuned.

A safe timing setup will be fine until the car can get to a dyno. Street tuning is certainly not ideal for safely maximizing power, but is fine for getting a car running until it gets to the dyno.

makes sense.
what are you running an sr? also are you keeping ur maf or got map?
i would suggest looking for a generic map on some bigger comunity that will get you running. Than any dyno op will guide you to a safesetting if you don’t clue urself.

Just remamber you can make base fuel map and a starting ignition map like this.

for fuel feel in all ur cells like this. basic enthalpy fuel map.

(vac)-------- 0 load  ------- -----(boost)
    14.7             13.5                       11.8 

r
p
m 14.7 13.5 11.8

and ignition map will be based on engine and boost you running.

Lightspeed Innovations in RedDeer can competently street or Dyno tune your car. Lots of people can tune your car but spend the money ($185/hr)to get someone that knows what they are doing to tune your car. Cam at Lightspeed has tuned lots of e-manages its worth the drive and the money.

I dont know of any local people that really know that they are doing. Just do it yourself cuz than you can atleast blame yourself if it blows up :stuck_out_tongue: There is lots of info and FAQ’s for e-manage on ausi forums. Just search for them and fallow them till you get it running good.

I believe that he has an RB25, correct?

Yes, it is the RB25DET. I don’t think I want to DIY on this because I don’t know enough about it and Im sure I will wreck something.

Lightspeed Innovations he knows what he is doing look him up you wont regret it.

I think what he is saying is that he needs to get it running well enough that it does not need to be towed to someone, but instead be driven there. It is simple enough to tune low and medium load points and RPM range safely enough to drive it to a reputable tuner. Oh and fuel is the least of your worries, it is spark timing that is too advanced in boost that will tear an engine open. Although very lean conditions certainly do not help.

P.S. Keep your eyes peeled for some decent tuners in the Edmonton area in the next year or two. They are comming.

Yes, What he said. lol ^

find a base map on the internet and fill it up :drinkers: